My gigs, please share your opinion

iuliaroman

Hello, I’m on Fiverr since august last year and I got few orders. My impressions are only 30 maximum a day and I’m not getting orders now. What should I do to boost my activity?
P.S: I have a 1-hour response rate, 5 orders completed with stars review, and I am active approx 24/7. Recently I discovered Buyer Request and I am sending at least 2-3 offers per day. Please help

Hello, these are my gigs, what do you think about them?

favicon-32x32.png.6d3239d2a062d8c748af4a16044b9282.png Fiverr.com
add-synced-subtitles-or-captions-to-your-video-in-under-24-hours.jpg.f951983e3d46baecab4fe04c691f6483.jpg

Iuliaroman: I will add synced subtitles or captions to your video for $5 on...

For only $5, Iuliaroman will add synced subtitles or captions to your video. | Welcome to my gig's page!Nowadays, people are watching videos more than ever. One engaging tool with your audience is subtitling. Now, you can reach many | Fiverr

design-a-creative-logo-for-your-business-or-project.jpg.5460fa2c29df186b166558bbdc34a6fd.jpg

Iuliaroman: I will design a minimalist logo for your business for $5 on...

For only $5, Iuliaroman will design a minimalist logo for your business. | Welcome to my gig's page!Hello! Are you looking for a new and fresh logo for your business? Here is the right place for you, I | Fiverr

create-a-social-media-banner.jpg.6f9e96e167a5061749332fbd6b97322e.jpg

Iuliaroman: I will design a unique social media banner for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Iuliaroman will design a unique social media banner. | Welcome to my gig!Do you need a catchy web banner for Facebook, Youtube or other social media platforms?Here is the perfect place for you!What you | Fiverr

design-fun-seamless-and-repeat-patterns-for-you.jpg.90c856b2d1adcbc62d5273b7ca787cac.jpg

Iuliaroman: I will design fun, seamless and repeat patterns for you for $5 on...

For only $5, Iuliaroman will design fun, seamless and repeat patterns for you. | Welcome to my gig's page!Hi, I'm Iulia and one of my biggest goals is to help people. I will design a seamless pattern with up | Fiverr

provide-a-zoom-background-within-24-hours.jpg.1bb76628289612918ee20797ff4a3f71.jpg

Iuliaroman: I will provide a zoom background within 24 hours for $5 on...

For only $5, Iuliaroman will provide a zoom background within 24 hours. | Welcome to my gig's page! Hello, I am Iulia. Nowadays, the majority of people is using Zoom for personal or business means. Whether you need | Fiverr

translate-english-to-romanian-and-romanian-to-english.jpg.798c0cdced706f5d311f3df62986eea5.jpg

Iuliaroman: I will translate english to romanian and romanian to english for...

For only $5, Iuliaroman will translate english to romanian and romanian to english. | Welcome to my gig's page!Hello, I am Iulia. Are you looking for a fast and qualitative translation from English to Romanian and vice versa? You | Fiverr

Hi, I’m a new seller on fiverr but I think the biggest problem may be SEO.
My gigs made over 200 views and about 25 clicks for two weeks but still haven’t got my first order.
Buyer requests are a great option to develop your business, but you have to remember to stand out because many people submit similar offers.
Good luck with further development on fiverr ❤️

Hi, I’m a new seller on fiverr but I think the biggest problem may be SEO.

My gigs made over 200 views and about 25 clicks for two weeks but still haven’t got my first order.

Buyer requests are a great option to develop your business, but you have to remember to stand out because many people submit similar offers.

Good luck with further development on fiverr ❤️

thank you, I will check on the SEO

Regarding impression and clicks you can do marketing in linkedin,facebook and twitter…
that you can improve your impression than before!
Beside that as you told you have discovered buyer request I told suggest you to send them frequently…
BEST OF LUCK

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 12 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 12 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you, I will read the article!

Archived