I am not getting order why?

crown69

Hello crown9, glad to here that you have four gigs and also active. However, alot of factors will have to be taken into account for the success of your gigs. For example, the strength of your gig relative to its surrounding gigs. Does your neighbour’s gig have more rating than yours? Is your gig unique enough to command attention? There are tons of factors that can only be covered in a blog or even a book. Thanks and good luck.

Note:I was a LEVEL 2 Seller on Fiver But My Other account Got Terminated Due to Auto Refresh Extension!

The above is copied from your profile description.

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
  • Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

It will only be a matter of time before this account is removed also.

Please don’t take this the wrong way, the answer is written with the intention of actually helping you develop. I hope it will be taken in the way it was intended.

1. You are not fulfilling a need.

2. If a client needs Business cards, they want Business cards, if you design business cards and only supply artwork and not a finished card, that is of no use to them. They’ll have to spend time finding someone that will accept your artwork, or go to someone that can do it all for them.

3. Your design standards aren’t high enough.

4. If a client is willing to only buy your artwork and then look for a printer themselves, then the artwork has to be very good, even when priced cheaply! Logos have to be centred correctly within the space, the contact details have to be large enough to be easily read without glasses, the style has to be relevant to the client, the colours have to reflect the client’s business and still be legible. The limited space has to be maximised. The font sizes have to be uniform.

5. You are up against very strong competition.

6. 5,770,000,000 results for “design a business card” on Google, of which I could not find your Fivver page on the main pages.

7. 50,550 Business Card Designers are currently on Fivver competing against you?

8. You don’t have a Unique Selling Point

9. Almost everyone can design their own business card today

10. Even those that cannot design, can use the many free design templates out there.

11. Many companies that produce business cards offer either free or very cheap design work to attract business.
    For example, for £36 (yes I know you charge £16 for Pro level) I can order business cards, have then professionally designed, printed and supplied to me with next day delivery. £20 difference is nothing when I don’t have to spend time looking for a printer to accept your artwork and I have usable high-quality cards in my hand to start sharing my details.

I hope this helps you see why you might not be getting a lot of work on Fivver and helps you rethink your approach on Fivver or similar. Try to see it from the client’s side, then create a service that fulfils their needs first, price yourself correctly not too cheap as to be overlooked but also not too expensive as to not be hireable, create a Unique Selling Point and then promote yourself like crazy.

Good luck!

Archived