Why can't I find my own gigs through the search bar?

arrub_writes

Hey, I’m new to fiverr; I joined within the last 24 hours. I’ve posted 3 gigs that are related and are things I’m really good at.

I decided to check how difficult it would be for a customer to find me. If I searched for my username, I could find my profile. However, the issue was finding specific gigs.

I tried to search using key words, tags, locations and price bounds - none of these results showed me my gig. Is this an issue commonly faced by users? Does it have something to do with how new my account is? How can I fix this?

keywords i used: “meticulous editing” , “character story”, “beta read low cost”, “beta read meticulously”

price range: $5 - $20 for all gig packages.

Hey, I’m new to fiverr; I joined within the last 24 hours. I’ve posted 3 gigs that are related and are things I’m really good at.

I decided to check how difficult it would be for a customer to find me. If I searched for my username, I could find my profile. However, the issue was finding specific gigs.

I tried to search using key words, tags, locations and price bounds - none of these results showed me my gig. Is this an issue commonly faced by users? Does it have something to do with how new my account is? How can I fix this?

keywords i used: “meticulous editing” , “character story”, “beta read low cost”, “beta read meticulously”

price range: $5 - $20 for all gig packages.

meticulous editing

image.thumb.jpg.a3dce284655e6efe76eb7ee17da9d29c.jpg
image1479×761 240 KB

You are there.

Just the word, I didn’t set any filters.

You need more images, more FAQ, PDF, video.

You shouldn’t make GIGs unready.

There is a lot of work to be done and research before making gigs.

meticulous editing

You are there.

Just the word, I didn’t set any filters.

You need more images, more FAQ, PDF, video.

You shouldn’t make GIGs unready.

There is a lot of work to be done and research before making gigs.

Thank you! For some reason it isn’t showing up when I was searching for it but this eases my worry. Thank you so much for the advice! I’ll be sure to implement it right away.

Archived