I dont know what to do

ayeshashafiiiq

Welcome to Fiverr and wish you the best of luck in the journey of this outstanding platform besides staying tuned in the Fiverr forum which will help you to enrich your knowledge and thus will improve your performance. besides, you can make strategies that how can I improve my gig positioning. Learn the way of promoting your gig to Fiverr and to social media. you will have to invest more time in researching the freelance industry if you want to survive such kind of fantastic platform. I hope this may work you are a concerned with.

Welcome to Fiverr and wish you the best of luck in the journey of this outstanding platform besides staying tuned in the Fiverr forum which will help you to enrich your knowledge and thus will improve your performance. besides, you can make strategies that how can I improve my gig positioning. Learn the way of promoting your gig to Fiverr and to social media. you will have to invest more time in researching the freelance industry if you want to survive such kind of fantastic platform. I hope this may work you are a concerned with.

thank you so much

keep guiding me 🙂

Here you go:

Learn from this Fiverr FREE Course

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
cYA3OSdXRBa37SxcuQUI_Untitled%20design%20%2868%29-min.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

It has all the answer you need to be a successful Fiverr Seller.

is that free pr do i have to pay fees?

Here you go:

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
cYA3OSdXRBa37SxcuQUI_Untitled%20design%20%2868%29-min.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

It has all the answer you need to be a successful Fiverr Seller.

Here you go:

Like i said…, it’s free.

Actually you can find this course it at the bottom of your order page.

because everyone keep telling to made a account on fiverr and start freelancing my paintings

That is nice but this is a business hire service as in people hire you to paint a specific thing.

Example: I want you to paint an album cover for me that needs to be square, 4,000x4,000 px and have a planet with rings, three moons, one of which is broken into three parts. There needs to be a ghost unicorn in the background eating a mango whilst smoking a pipe…

Are you looking for that sort of work?

Do you have experience in that sort of work? (as it is really hard)

Otherwise, if you want to sell paintings that are already made then look at places like Etsy (you have to post the actual painting which can be all kinds of hard) or maybe there are other outlets incl markets where people might pick up some of your work, esp if they see you in action painting something right there.

🙂

You’ve still got a link to your Instagram page on your account, you will need to remove that before you get a warning for breaching Fiverr’s Terms of Service. If you get three warnings, your account here will be banned permanently, which is not the way you want to try to start your freelancing career.

I agree with @benedictrm that unless you are a professional who has a clear service to sell with clear outcomes, then you probably should take some time to become that, or try offering your service on another platform like Etsy, ArtStation or DeviantArt.

Also, if you plan to send your artwork to customers, have you considered the postage costs? Have you factored that into your fees? Posting bulky items overseas can be VERY expensive, and if you haven’t laid that out in your gigs (of which you have none right now, so you aren’t actually selling anything), then you may find yourself liable for far more outlay than you make.

Archived