Digital prints Help

momma530

I should have been more specific. I want to be able to sell them as digital prints on Etsy that people can buy and print them selves. Not like a physical product. I hope I’m explaining that correctly, lol. Thank you for your help it is much appreciated 😊

I should have been more specific. I want to be able to sell them as digital prints on Etsy that people can buy and print them selves. Not like a physical product. I hope I’m explaining that correctly, lol. Thank you for your help it is much appreciated 😊

I want to be able to sell them as digital prints on Etsy that people can buy and print them selves.

That is a general graphic design editing job, yes, that is possible in here. A great start would be for you to specify the exact sizes and ratios you need, and then search for someone within the field. It is also smart to ask them if the photo resolution is high enough for bigher canvases, otherwise the product could easily get pixelated.

I’m a bit confused. You say you want to sell on Etsy? I’m not sure if Etsy has a forum community, but you’re not likely to find help to sell on Etsy here in the Fiverr forums.

If you mean you want to sell here in the same manner as on Esty, then I wouldn’t recommend it without a LOT of research. Fiverr is a global market and as such you’ll be competing with Sellers from all over the globe. Think of it like this: where to people who want to buy wall-prints go?

(Fiverr / Search Results for 'wall prints' say ‘not here’)

Archived