Decrease in Fiverr Sale of SEO

armalik2023

In last two month I completed my 41 orders and I am level 1 seller. Now i don’t know what happen that my fiverr sale totally declined to zero. I am posting on social media daily basis but there is no response. I am providing my services as my clients expect and they are happy with my service but against it there is no further order. Can anyone help me how to increase fiverr sale, and can anyone tell me that what are best social media fourm to promote fiverr gig instead facebook. Currently i am providing TF 30+ increase service, DA and DR 50+ increase service of websites through whitehat SEO

In last two month I completed my 41 orders and I am level 1 seller. Now i don’t know what happen that my fiverr sale totally declined to zero. I am posting on social media daily basis but there is no response. I am providing my services as my clients expect and they are happy with my service but against it there is no further order. Can anyone help me how to increase fiverr sale, and can anyone tell me that what are best social media fourm to promote fiverr gig instead facebook. Currently i am providing TF 30+ increase service, DA and DR 50+ increase service of websites through whitehat SEO

image.png.3ea0dee43648f04495eae2589857dbfb.png
image695×270 9.53 KB

All other categories on Fiverr seller can come and say they do not converting and having sales, but if your main service is to give other people conversion and sales and you can not do that for yourself, then, what’s next?

Currently i am providing TF 30+ increase service, DA and DR 50+ increase service of websites through whitehat SEO

So, let me get this right. If I buy from you you will get traffic to my site, buyers that could buy my product if they want.

Can you buy that service from yourself for your own GIGs?

Archived