Has the service fee increased?

It is usd. And it shows 2.28Capture

A currency conversion fee is a charge levied by the credit or debit card payment processor to convert one currency to another as part of a financial transaction (in your case, Pakistan currency to USD). I’m not sure the exact reason. But my processing fee still 2.25

A currency conversion fee is a charge levied by the credit or debit card payment processor to convert one currency to another as part of a financial transaction (in your case, Pakistan currency to USD). I’m not sure the exact reason. But my processing fee still 2.25

If you dont mind, can you share a screenshot?

Fees have changed a bit, yes.

Service fees are added at the time of purchase where you can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of March 2021, the service fees are 5.5% of the purchase amount. For purchases under $50 an additional $2 small order fee will be applied.

favicon-32x32.png.ea7418fb74705d7ac590c22594b3cc3d.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.4a45dcb6ab5c12837568713fd8ad62c7.png

Payments Terms and Conditions

Payments Terms and Conditions

I just placed a $5 order yesterday, and the service fee was $2.25.

Maybe it’s a currency conversion fee as @gamunu said.

Also, happy birthday @donnovan86! Have an awesome day 🎉

Hmm that’s strange. I, also placed an order and was charged 2.28. For currency change, it does make any sense as my currency is USD and purchased a gig from my Fiverr balance not credit card. Plus even if i use a card, still it should be the same. I attached a screenshot above as well that shows the service fees.

Hmm that’s strange. I, also placed an order and was charged 2.28. For currency change, it does make any sense as my currency is USD and purchased a gig from my Fiverr balance not credit card. Plus even if i use a card, still it should be the same. I attached a screenshot above as well that shows the service fees.

That’s weird! I also used my Fiverr balance and I was only charged $2.25 as the service fee.

I would suggest contacting CS because there’s no reason that they should be charging you the extra $0.03 (it’s not too much money to worry about, but it’s still money).

Also, the TOS hasn’t been updated since March, so they haven’t changed the service fees.

As the others said here, best you try contacting Customer Support. I am also curious as to the actual answer to this, ha ha.

I went without any login, and used that on my own gig. I have pricing in USD so…

Hmm, guess we can rule that out.

The best thing to do is probably to contact CS because technically they can’t charge you $2.28 as it doesn’t match with the TOS.

Hmm, guess we can rule that out.

The best thing to do is probably to contact CS because technically they can’t charge you $2.28 as it doesn’t match with the TOS.

Or they might be rolling it out worldwide and it takes a bit, and eventually it will be $2.28 for everyone

Archived