Can you answer me someone i need a correct answer

This question has been asked and answered many times in the forum.

You can use the search facility.

But the brief answer is no one knows. The Fiverr trust team will decide when they decide.

ok i need a correct answer … i dont see answered many times in the forum.

do you know how long day ?

i have a level one seller. suddenly my fiverr account temporarily disabled about 3 or 4 day ago. i send email fiverr support Team. but say me and under review by our relevant team in my but 3 or 4 day over fiverr support team not a reply. so how to Back my temporarily disabled. i hope someone help me Thanks

This has already been discussed and answered in the above topic.

i have a level one seller. suddenly my fiverr account temporarily disabled about 3 or 4 day ago. i send email fiverr support Team. but say me and under review by our relevant team in my but 3 or 4 day over fiverr support team not a reply. so how to Back my temporarily disabled. i hope someone help me Thanks

This has already been discussed and answered in the above topic.

no not a same question ok

no not a same question ok

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

From my answer to you in the above topic.

Suggest you take time to carefully read through the topic again.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

From my answer to you in the above topic.

Suggest you take time to carefully read through the topic again.

i know permanently disabled account 90 days to be completed payment … my question temporarily disabled how long day my account back…

Hello there,

How long day will it take to get my account back RESTRICTED or temporarily disabled

can you answer me someone correct

Regards

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed

How long day will it take to get my account back RESTRICTED or temporarily disabled

Take time to read the above again.

Archived