Content writer / Social Media Content Creator

Hi all,

I am a content writer, blogger, social media content creator as well as social media manager. I help small businesses to focus on their main tasks by creating content for them. I write SEO-friendly content for websites, product descriptions for eCommerce websites, create posts for social media accounts, and much more… I also help in resume writing, and PPT… I am looking forward to working here with lovely people…

Hi and welcome to the forum.

If you didn’t check the ToS out you should read it carefully. Keep in mind that gigs about writing essays or doing academic work are forbidden.

From Fiverr’s ToS:

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Archived