Why i am not getting Clicks on my gig

paulwalker472

I Had created a Fiverr gig about two months ago, and I had got impressions daily, but there is no click on my gig. Should anyone guide me on what the problem is?

Sharing your gig on social nedia won’t help get you clicks, if you want to get clicks. Create an attractive gig image, make your gig title explainable (That’s why Fiverr recommend using short gig titles that explain to buyers what your gig is about withiout even reading the description).

For you to get more clicks, you also need to make sure your gigs are seen. Not just seen anywhere but seen by those who are actually looking for a service you offer. That’s where your gig tags come in.

Let’s say you offer HTML website service and on your tags you have put the Website Design tag. The thing is, your gig will also appear under Graphic Design > Website Design. If buyers click on you gig on that category; they’ve seen it but will obviously not order from you since they don’t need what you are offering. They were simply looking for Website Design concept gig for Figma, XD etc.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

There is no way to be disappointed. Clicks will fluctuate occasionally. However, you will share a lot of gigs on social media platforms. Thanks.

However, you will share a lot of gigs on social media platforms.

please try to active 24 hours without spam and gig share properly social media.

As de-bunked time and time again on this forum, being “active” 24 hours a day (which is impossible, and misleading if you try and use some sort of plugin to give that illusion) and sharing on social media isn’t the answer. What actually gives results is creating gigs that a customer base wants. Look at your competition, see what they aren’t offering. If you create a gig that looks like everyone else’s, especially in the most over-crowded categories, you’re setting yourself up for failure.

• Like 6

Sharing your gig on social nedia won’t help get you clicks, if you want to get clicks. Create an attractive gig image, make your gig title explainable (That’s why Fiverr recommend using short gig titles that explain to buyers what your gig is about withiout even reading the description).

For you to get more clicks, you also need to make sure your gigs are seen. Not just seen anywhere but seen by those who are actually looking for a service you offer. That’s where your gig tags come in.

Let’s say you offer HTML website service and on your tags you have put the Website Design tag. The thing is, your gig will also appear under Graphic Design > Website Design. If buyers click on you gig on that category; they’ve seen it but will obviously not order from you since they don’t need what you are offering. They were simply looking for Website Design concept gig for Figma, XD etc.

Thank you for this descriptive answer

• Like 3

I am already shearing my gig on social media but don’t improve.

Well i tis not surprising as Shearing means to cut the wool or hair from an animal. If everyone is busy butting their pet’s hair, they are not working on making Gigs that customers would actually be interested in.

Accuracy is important.

😉

• Like 4

I am already shearing my gig on social media but don’t improve.

Well it is not surprising as Shearing means to cut the wool or hair from an animal. If everyone is busy cutting their pet’s hair, they are not working on making Gigs that customers would actually be interested in.

Accuracy is important.

😉

• Like 4

impression depends on search result. like if your gig on number 5 page and anyone search your keyword or any other keyword and on that page have you gig you will get a impression. and when buyer or anyone click on your gig and open it that time you will get click.
so you must create a attractive gig image. By this buyer can click on your image.
[N:T: this is not official theory]
Thank you.

• Like 5

impression depends on search result. like if your gig on number 5 page and anyone search your keyword or any other keyword and on that page have you gig you will get a impression. and when buyer or anyone click on your gig and open it that time you will get click.

so you must create a attractive gig image. By this buyer can click on your image.

[N:T: this is not official theory]

Thank you.

Thank you for your impressive answer @shubashis_pal32

• Like 4

1. Never Copy Paste Gigs

Remember not to copy-paste a gig from other Fiverr sellers!

Pick up the details about your skills and what your gig is about in your own words. It will also help to increase Fiverr impressions, clicks, and views.

2.Use Targeted Keywords

Use keywords in your gig title and description. It will help your gig to appear in the top searches.

• Like 3

I Had created a Fiverr gig about two months ago, and I had got impressions daily, but there is no click on my gig. Should anyone guide me on what the problem is?

I had got impressions daily, but there is no click on my gig

It is very natural what you are seeing.

Number of GIG impressions means that your gig has become search result. But clicking on gig is completely depends on who will be interested in your services.

If you don’t have any order yet on particular GIG, you may delete it now. And create the gig again with a professional eye catchy image and SEO friendly content ( Title & Description).

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 4/8/2021 at 7:14 PM, getty_webdesign said:

Sharing your gig on social nedia won’t help get you clicks

Hi @getty_webdesign If it does not help then why many people are doing it and saying they are getting benefitted from it? I have read posts from several GRAND MASTERS in the forum. All of them say it does not help. But why do others say the opposite? What is the confusion here?

Edited by thakur_saad
  • Like 4