Gig Denied after adding an extra option +5$

sofiane06

We are sorry, but your Gig: ‘post a Positive Review on your Google Local Page’ did not pass our content editors’ review.

-Your Gig title, description, tags or image violates Fiverr’s Terms of Service

-For more information please read our Terms of Service

-We noticed that your Gig is in the wrong category/subcategory. In its current location, you are getting irrelevant traffic to your Gig. You should think about what category/subcategory your buyers will be searching to find services like the one you are offering.

If you aren’t sure where your Gig should be, take a minute to search for Gigs similar to yours on Fiverr, see what category the best selling ones are in.

Why ? and how can I edit my gig again ?

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I am in the same boat. Today I added one extra option for $5 and that gig was my best gig. I had loads of positive reviews on it. And now it has been deleted by Fiverr management. What is going on? I am very disappointed with Fiverr at this stage. How can it not pass content editor’s review whereas hundreds of similar gigs are circulating on Fiverr.

Hi kjblynx,

Many thanks for your prompt reply. However, please note that my gig is not any different to 100’s of gigs already claiming to do the same on Fiverr. Most of them have got more than 200 orders and they claim to get you great positive reviews from 10’s of different IDs. Whereas mine is based on receiving the product and then reviewing it. I have seen some people had this issue when they already had a ticket open for some other problem and then tried to change one of their gigs this happened. In my case, the same thing happened as that gig was running successfully for over a month. Two days ago someone abused me on Fiverr and I sent a support ticket to CS. I have not yet heard from someone on this but today I tried to add some more $5 options to my reviews gig. And when I logged in a little while ago I am being told it was deleted. I worked very hard in earning some reputation from that gig and now it has been taken from me. What should I do? It’s really very frustrating.

@adnanr16- Take the words google+ or Amazon out of the titles and out of the titles of the gig extras. Fiverr is seemingly putting an active stop to using other sites names in titles. They claim it’s TOS breech. I think it’s silly but those people who haven’t gotten their gigs denied may be next. I don’t know how the staff or software monitors gigs but wording seems to count for flagship. 😦

I had to completely omit the words Amazon, Google and others in titles. I guess they figure it gives an unfair advantage to fiver sellers that use an established name in their titles. Find new wording or short versions.

Hope this helps you!

I feel like this subject has been discussed 100 times which means that regardless of the accounts that are offering the same service and haven’t been deleted, a LOT of them have. You can’t judge whether something is right or wrong based on the fact that some people haven’t been caught yet. That’s like saying robbing a bank is OK because some people have gotten away with it.

I’m assuming most people that have violated the Fiverr TOS didn’t realize it at first because they don’t say word for word that you can’t do that. However now you know and in the future you know to thoroughly review the rules of both platforms before creating a gig. I’m sure it is super disappointing to have a successful gig deleted. I would be upset too. Fortunately if you achieved a higher level I think that remains despite your gig deletion (correct me if I’m wrong on that).

Good luck in the future and happy Fiverring!

Archived