Staying online on Fiverr

marketer_hameed

This is a VERY common question. Staying online has minimal impact on gig visibility and only for specific buyer with specific search parameters.

Great gigs get orders, regardless of whether the seller is online or offline.

I couldn’t agree more. This myth that exists that you need to be online as much as possible or even 24/7 is dangerous to people’s health. In my case I only ever sign in to my Fiverr account to respond to messages or to deliver orders. I’m online for maybe 15 or 20 minutes a day maximum. But magically I’ve had 750 orders, 500+ reviews. So what’s the secret? As you’ve said - great gigs (and I’ll add in great customer service).

I couldn’t agree more. This myth that exists that you need to be online as much as possible or even 24/7 is dangerous to people’s health. In my case I only ever sign in to my Fiverr account to respond to messages or to deliver orders. I’m online for maybe 15 or 20 minutes a day maximum. But magically I’ve had 750 orders, 500+ reviews. So what’s the secret? As you’ve said - great gigs (and I’ll add in great customer service).

Thanks for your valuable information.

Archived