Account Restricted and Limited Access

zee4techonline

Hello,
I have faced a very bad experience from the fiver administration team, I have sacrificed a lot of my time to polish my profile and earned five-star feedback but still, they restricted my account by sending an email your account is under review, I have completed an order with five stars but I m working on some databases to maintain the academics records different projects related. And the team is very unprofessional in that they are unable to make a difference between right and wrong and restricted my account and still waiting for activation of the account to back as normal. They need to hire some more professional staff for verification purpose. very bad experience.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Hello,

I have faced a very bad experience from the fiver administration team, I have sacrificed a lot of my time to polish my profile and earned five-star feedback but still, they restricted my account by sending an email your account is under review, I have completed an order with five stars but I m working on some databases to maintain the academics records different projects related. And the team is very unprofessional in that they are unable to make a difference between right and wrong and restricted my account and still waiting for activation of the account to back as normal. They need to hire some more professional staff for verification purpose. very bad experience.

And the team is very unprofessional in that they are unable to make a difference between right and wrong

If you go to someone else’s house, are you the one setting the rules?? The same thing happens here. You most likely broke one of the Fiverr rules, so they have all the right to restrict you…

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

I understand but its better to save the time of other freelancer as i have invested a lot of time to make a place on freelancer market place and now i have lost my credit which i have earned now i need to move some other online place which will take time so its better we made decision intelligently for future…

even in my last order i was unable to communicate with the expert seller as he delivered my project but if i need some revision system does not allow me to communicate; only allow during active order before submission by seller but how its professional if i need some revision ?? I think need to fix the issue, I am here to fix the problems not only to exploits myself

And the team is very unprofessional in that they are unable to make a difference between right and wrong

If you go to someone else’s house, are you the one setting the rules?? The same thing happens here. You most likely broke one of the Fiverr rules, so they have all the right to restrict you…

This is online market place we are working for him and they need to work for us this is centralized place for everyone and everyone need to follow the rules but at least check and verify the problems ten times or more to before to pass a decision which will reflects the your professional strategies and some of us are fully dependent on this platform. I have no issue to follow the rules but i have never made any violation but fivrr is considering its violation as they are considering the project on which i am working related to someone else academic work but its not as they perceive.

I have shared which i have realized otherwise i have no time to spent here,

My gigg was an expert tutor not for exam and test and this gigg was approved by fivrr still in my profile…

This is online market place we are working for him and they need to work for us this is centralized place for everyone and everyone need to follow the rules but at least check and verify the problems ten times or more to before to pass a decision which will reflects the your professional strategies and some of us are fully dependent on this platform. I have no issue to follow the rules but i have never made any violation but fivrr is considering its violation as they are considering the project on which i am working related to someone else academic work but its not as they perceive.

I have shared which i have realized otherwise i have no time to spent here,

My gigg was an expert tutor not for exam and test and this gigg was approved by fivrr still in my profile…

This is online market place we are working for him and they need to work for us this is centralized place for everyone and everyone need to follow the rules but at least check and verify the problems ten times or more to before to pass a decision which will reflects the your professional strategies and some of us are fully dependent on this platform.

Who says they didn’t check? The simple fact that they limited/restricted the account means you did something wrong. They rarely make any mistakes.

This is online market place we are working for him and they need to work for us this is centralized place for everyone and everyone need to follow the rules but at least check and verify the problems ten times or more to before to pass a decision which will reflects the your professional strategies and some of us are fully dependent on this platform.

Who says they didn’t check? The simple fact that they limited/restricted the account means you did something wrong. They rarely make any mistakes.

Hello,

You are fighting for some for a platform from which you earned a lot and fighting for him even without understanding the true nature of said problem, Just check the screenshot shard by me in which system ack me about my submitted ticket that my issue is resolved but still my account is not fully operational and now i am trying to contact support but not received any reply from last 3 days, So this is truly reflecting they are with some unprofessional team members not all but some problem is at their end. So you need to take a stand after understanding the true nature of the issue…

image.png.75891b4778970a9503d3630a595699b8.png

Hello,

You are fighting for some for a platform from which you earned a lot and fighting for him even without understanding the true nature of said problem, Just check the screenshot shard by me in which system ack me about my submitted ticket that my issue is resolved but still my account is not fully operational and now i am trying to contact support but not received any reply from last 3 days, So this is truly reflecting they are with some unprofessional team members not all but some problem is at their end. So you need to take a stand after understanding the true nature of the issue…

I was banned accidentally and Fiverr solved the issue right away. If you’re restricted, they know exactly what happened, and they decide if they are banning you for good or not. Did you read the rules? Maybe you did something wrong. Also, if your account is restricted, it already tells you that you have to wait up to 90 days for a reply and resolution. So contacting customer support will not help, since they are not the ones deciding this. They have a specific department that decides what happens to restricted accounts.

So you have to read what they told you and not disturb customer support when they can’t do anything. Calling them unprofessional because they don’t solve an issue that’s out of their control is… not professional.

I was banned accidentally and Fiverr solved the issue right away. If you’re restricted, they know exactly what happened, and they decide if they are banning you for good or not. Did you read the rules? Maybe you did something wrong. Also, if your account is restricted, it already tells you that you have to wait up to 90 days for a reply and resolution. So contacting customer support will not help, since they are not the ones deciding this. They have a specific department that decides what happens to restricted accounts.

So you have to read what they told you and not disturb customer support when they can’t do anything. Calling them unprofessional because they don’t solve an issue that’s out of their control is… not professional.

Anyway thanks for your time to read my concern, Although it will never leads to solution but time is power.

Anyway thanks for your time to read my concern, Although it will never leads to solution but time is power.

If you’re trying to find solutions you are in the wrong place.

This is a place for talking. No one knows the way Fiverr’s algorithm works aside from Fiverr employees, and only a few of them most likely. The same thing can be said about restrictions and rules. You are a guest on their platform, you must abide to their rules.

As far as I know, we learn from each other and this platform is designed to share and learn by communicating with an experienced one. if I said you are fighting for Fiverr because you have earned a lot from it then m wrong in the same way if you replayed me that there are no problems in Fiverr administrations only the freelancer like me are always wrong then it will be not fair as we both are with some good or bad experience so we are sharing here the which we have faced. And when we raise a problem then definitely this is the first step to the solution maybe it will not directly affect my said problem but it will lead to overcoming the future problems by both sides Fiverr administration and freelancer team as well. Try to think out of the box… I like to obey the rules but rules should be clear and for everyone, there is a lot of gigs that exists on the Fiverr platform which is not permitted by Fiverr but there is no action, I have no objections whether they take notice or not but my concern is there would be mature policies that will reduce the like problems. In my case, they restricted my account by sending me an email that Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is a violation of most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. I replayed him, please thoroughly check the issue and feedback; this is not someone else work that is directly affecting someone marks or grades or going to submit to any institute actually m working on some projects to maintain the databases for future reference or for some research purpose…

• 1 month later...

Pakistan(Islamabad) , Have you done any type of violation intentionally or unintentionally?

they are repeting I violate the TOS I was level one seller my all gig delated. then I have been waiting for 1 week my account restricted last I agreed with them ok I violate the term plz back my account . but there is no reply

Archived