Why my gig deleted by Fiverr?!

sabrio

This also happened to me and although I still had the reviews on my profile, when I remade the gig, it was like starting all over again.

Contact Customer Services and ask them what was wrong on you gig. Sometimes there are mistakes or your gig is unclear. What happened to me was a potential client reported my gig because it was unclear. When I contact support they told me that if I use Google translate I must state it in the Gig heading.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

This also happened to me and although I still had the reviews on my profile, when I remade the gig, it was like starting all over again.

Contact Customer Services and ask them what was wrong on you gig. Sometimes there are mistakes or your gig is unclear. What happened to me was a potential client reported my gig because it was unclear. When I contact support they told me that if I use Google translate I must state it in the Gig heading.

Hey i have received this msg from fiverr, they deleted my gig. what should i do to avoid it in future.

Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig help you in writing essays for school, collage and university due to the following reason/s:

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorised copying is a violation of most, if not all, schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

• Like 6

Hey i have received this msg from fiverr, they deleted my gig. what should i do to avoid it in future.

Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig help you in writing essays for school, collage and university due to the following reason/s:

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorised copying is a violation of most, if not all, schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

they deleted my gig. what should i do to avoid it in future.

I’d guess not putting another gig up for “I will help you in writing essays school, collage and university” would be a good idea, but you’ve done just that it seems.

Fiverr does not allow academic work - that’s why they deleted your gig, and explained why. If I were you, I’d delete your new gig as well as it also breaks the ToS. 😉

• Like 6

I’d guess not putting another gig up for “I will help you in writing essays school, collage and university” would be a good idea, but you’ve done just that it seems.

Fiverr does not allow academic work - that’s why they deleted your gig, and explained why. If I were you, I’d delete your new gig as well as it also breaks the ToS. 😉

But what kind of words i should use??

• Like 5

I had a similar experience. One day few of my gigs are deleted automatically. When I contact customer support, they don’t have any clue what causes the issue. Also, support confirms gigs are perfectly fine and nothing to change or modify.

• Like 5

@secretgiggle12 You need to create your own new topic as previously advised if you want specific help.

Asking for help in the middle of someone else’s topic is not allowed.

they have removed it again, i have decided this title by viewing others gigs. but now i have created my gig without saying help, still they are saying i cant get orders now, my account is under review by fiverr team. WTH is this behavior i am not getting it what kinf of gigs i’m supposed to create.

• Like 5

they have removed it again, i have decided this title by viewing others gigs. but now i have created my gig without saying help, still they are saying i cant get orders now, my account is under review by fiverr team. WTH is this behavior i am not getting it what kinf of gigs i’m supposed to create.

They gave you a message saying:

There’s a similar/same message in the community standards page at Prohibited Services - Fiverr's Community Standards and the TOS says “Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers” isn’t allowed.

It’s best not to use the word essay I think too. Don’t help students with the work they have been given to do themselves and don’t do the work for them.

• Like 4

They gave you a message saying:

There’s a similar/same message in the community standards page at Prohibited Services - Fiverr's Community Standards and the TOS says “Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers” isn’t allowed.

It’s best not to use the word essay I think too. Don’t help students with the work they have been given to do themselves and don’t do the work for them.

Thank You for helping me. I will keep in Mind for the next time

• Like 4
  • Up 1

You just need to go to the forum home page and you will see New Topic on the right hand side at the top.

Create your own new topic and you can discuss and get replies related to your specific problem.

• Like 5

And it looks like this user is no longer with us. Their new gig and their account were removed.

• Like 5

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...