Why I got no success on fiverr

danielboos37

I’m a photoshop artist who has been using photoshop for 3 years+. I believe I have created the best gigs on fiverr showing, doing background removal on glass, hair and other complex things with cheap prices and even offering my premium gigs for the basic price. I just believe fiverr is not doing me a favor by showing my gig to people. I have took the photoshop test and ranked in the 30% (planning to retake it aiming for that 10%) I got a friend to order from me so that I don’t have no reviews. What else am I supposed to do? I cant promote my gig until I get 20 reviews. I’m really looking for success on fiverr but fiverr isnt looking to success me.

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.9941bc80eb289c347e95bbf868071378.png
Screenshot_31633×475 52.4 KB
I get impressions but no clicks, honestly i think my prices and pictures are perfect. Take a look danielboos37 | Photoshop Editing | Fiverr

It’s really not about your prices (though pricing yourself dirt cheap is only asking for you to get the worst clientele), but rather what you’re offering that is going to give you success on this platform. Granted, you have to be good at it, but just being good at something isn’t going to give you the traction you need.

There are hundreds, or rather probably thousands, of gigs related to photoshop on the platform, especially when it comes to removing backgrounds. You have to differentiate yourself from the hundreds of others who are offering the same as you. I found success when I started to offer something unique, so look around at your competition, and see what services you aren’t seeing that you can offer.

As a side note–Fiverr doesn’t owe you anything. You need to put in some time, effort, and experimentation to get anywhere on the platform. Fiverr isn’t going to do that for you!

Archived