Let’s Start a Fight

damooch916

Opinion 1: FIverr itself is the reason for most of the spam and low-quality sellers on Fiverr.

If you’ve ever seen (or remember) Fiverr’s ‘Start Selling on Fiverr’ page, you know what I am talking about: it’s all lies - Start Selling on Fiverr

Opinon 2: The thread is flawed.

If you expect people to accept it’s only an opinion, no one is going to fight over it.

P.S. I hope the opinions above do not tempt you. If they do, then that was the point. 👀

Xx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opinion 1: FIverr itself is the reason for most of the spam and low-quality sellers on Fiverr.

If you’ve ever seen (or remember) Fiverr’s ‘Start Selling on Fiverr’ page, you know what I am talking about: it’s all lies - Start Selling on Fiverr

If you expect people to accept it’s only an opinion, no one is going to fight over it.

P.S. I hope the opinions above do not tempt you. If they do, then that was the point. 👀

Xx

Get paid on time, every time. Payment is transferred to you upon order completion.

Well, wow, that’s 100% cap. 😂

Xx

The thread is flawed

My thread’s not flawed. You’re flawed.

No. You are.

Edit: Nuh Uh. You are.

Save edit.

Archived