Let’s Start a Fight

damooch916

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of the time, I don’t come on the forum to get specific advice or questions answered.

Reason: I am a weird human that enjoys reading Fiverr drama for entertainment.

I don’t think that is an unpopular opinion. I think that makes up most of the forum users who aren’t “forum activity equals seller success” posters or clueless newcomers who ask the same 5 questions like clockwork! 😄

I think Fiverr should start charging all of us a monthly Membership Fee and drop the 20% per completed job fee.

That’ll start a fight.

1. Most of dadrock (and dadrockers alike) is bad. For those who don’t know what I’m talking about.

Not everything is Velvet Underground, Yes, or early Pink Floyd. AC/DC is pure corn. Sorry!

And since someone brought up Inception…

1. Paprika was a MEH movie. Satoshi Kon has done so much better! Perfect Blue was already miles ahead years before.

I think Fiverr should start charging all of us a monthly Membership Fee and drop the 20% per completed job fee.

You’re joking, but I would die for this. 😂

Disaster Report 4 should have been GOTY. It’s the funniest game I have ever played.

Game attracts me, but that performance is SCARY. I played the demo on the Switch and I was about to faint! It ran at 7 to 15 fps most of the time. Getting it for my next PC, maybe.

The Catcher in the Rye is a trite, badly written, boring book in which nothing happens.

Unfortunately, a very common pleb take. 😔

I love it when some people show up at the forum asking for “help” only to have their lies exposed. Makes the reporting process go much faster.

Aside from that. I just could not stand the movie “The Notebook.” OK, there were SOME nice scenes at the end, but dang that main character…so annoying, so indecisive. I am fully aware that a lot of girls like that movie, but daaaaang. Sorry ladies.

1. Most of dadrock (and dadrockers alike) is bad. For those who don’t know what I’m talking about.

Not everything is Velvet Underground, Yes, or early Pink Floyd. AC/DC is pure corn. Sorry!

1. Paprika was a MEH movie. Satoshi Kon has done so much better! Perfect Blue was already miles ahead years before.

Disaster Report 4 should have been GOTY. It’s the funniest game I have ever played.

Game attracts me, but that performance is SCARY. I played the demo on the Switch and I was about to faint! It ran at 7 to 15 fps most of the time. Getting it for my next PC, maybe.

The Catcher in the Rye is a trite, badly written, boring book in which nothing happens.

Unfortunately, a very common pleb take.

That it’s badly written? Because that’s pretty objective. The guy can’t write. Even if the story was interesting, which it isn’t, it would be badly written.

That’ll start a fight.

That’ll start a fight.

That’s not a fight that’s an utopia !

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread thus far.

For a thread with “fight” in the title, it’s been a pretty enjoyable experience.

Feel free to keep throwing your “unpopular” stances into the realm.

Most of dadrock (and dadrockers alike) is bad

mutters about back in my day

Not all YT Fiverr gurus are pure evil and responsible for the countless clueless and talentless sellers and irksome and redundant questions we get on the forum.

Somehow one appeared in my recommendations recently, I watched a live stream, and he actually answered our beloved “what is the most successful gig on Fiverr” question with something like “it’s not about that, it’s about what you can do the best”. Amazingly refreshing, after most of what I’ve seen before was of the “Make $$$ per hour on Fiverr with NO SKILLS” variety.

Inception was so boring I almost fell asleep. I didn’t care about the characters, and there was nothing deep about it.

If we’re honest with ourselves, many regulars define their entire existence on this forum by “helping” new members by public shaming and pretending to not enjoy it.

I do enjoy shaming scammers, and I think they deserve it.

Feel like there is a hidden level of inception being used here.

Hot take:

Justice League, regardless of what cut it is, is a terrible movie.

Yes, even if you #releasetheorsonwellescut of this underdeveloped disaster; complete with Jimmy Olson, digging around Batman’s past by discussing a portion of their formation history with each JL member in a unique segment all culminating in Batman’s demise at his Gotham Xanadu while muttering the phrase “Ivy…” This movie would still be a rushed, toy commercial that requires five exposition films to finally resonate.

Archived