What is the best way to stay Online?

proeditor_rubel

We are clearly not going to agree.

I promote good mental health, good physical health and respect to all.

Encouraging sleep deprivation is never a good thing, and I know of mental health experts and campaigners who would absolutely slam that advert you posted for being highly irresponsible.

There is a massive distinction between highly focussed career-driven individuals on a mission for financial gains on the stock market vs misguided and inexperienced Fiverr sellers who are following bad advice and who are desperate to secure a sale at any cost to their health and relationships.

You have your view. I have mine. My experience is that you don’t need to be online to make a sale.

That’s great really @english_voice

I stay ‘online’ by looking at buyers request often, when I have no orders. This does not mean that I am on Fiverr 24/7. It just means a quick check every now and then during the day.

I also leave Fiverr open on my computer, because if I get messages, I hear them and can respond quickly.

If I am extremely busy, I don’t bother to bid for work on buyers request. It all depends what you would like to do. Remember, if you are new, you will have to put all in to staying online. But there is no need to overdo it.

I stay ‘online’ by looking at buyers request often, when I have no orders. This does not mean that I am on Fiverr 24/7. It just means a quick check every now and then during the day.

I also leave Fiverr open on my computer, because if I get messages, I hear them and can respond quickly.

If I am extremely busy, I don’t bother to bid for work on buyers request. It all depends what you would like to do. Remember, if you are new, you will have to put all in to staying online. But there is no need to overdo it.

Thanks you so much dear

I really appreciate it.Thank you

i guess you can stay online for a long time on computer. how i do: i open Fiverr on the other tab on computer and then I just serf on the internet as usual. also my computer is switched on for like all day long cause i do my studying work here. i always thought that this stuff kind of those that`s going to work out, but i have never cheked that. but well, i hope i helped a little bit 😉

i guess you can stay online for a long time on computer. how i do: i open Fiverr on the other tab on computer and then I just serf on the internet as usual. also my computer is switched on for like all day long cause i do my studying work here. i always thought that this stuff kind of those that`s going to work out, but i have never cheked that. but well, i hope i helped a little bit 😉

That’s really a great method for you.Appreciate it.Thanks

Archived