How much $ can I get from this work?

mehedi_hasan_bh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends upon you. you can sell at any cost, if there is a demand for your work. 🙂

Hello @digimaster2021 .

Word of advice if you gonna use forum more often.

Reading of topics post before posting is not only nice but expected.

You can not just read the title and type your answer without reviewing what others have written.

You are completely of track here…

Stay safe and use original artwork in your portfolio.

I think the Brother situation clearly highlighted the cleavage in culture differences, that we are all being part of as active users of Fiverr.

Yes, I too have been called “Bro” many times, facepalm.

The thing is that as @looseink genuinely mentioned : he is not his brother. Which means from where he comes from, it’s weird/inappropriate to be called in such way. @homebrew_dude if it is hard for you to understand such international standards, you might run into troubles dealing with clients by not accepting this reality. And there was no hostility into his answer.

So yes, as an advice, avoiding Bros / Sis / My dear / Mam / etc. in a professional environment is highly preferable. For everyone’s sake. This is not a Jake Paul’s YouTube video we’re all into. God dammit

If you don’t know who Jake Paul is make yourself a favor and DO NOT watch any of his videos, your life is beautiful right now.

Vectorization or a background removing gig era long gone. Not gone but just oversaturated. There are thousands, thousands, thousands of similar gig. Even people with hundreds of reviews are struggling with these kind of gigs. Vectorization may work but it takes time and people are only willing to pay for a 5 bucks for it. Since competition is high.

Yes, I know it. But I just want to start my fiverr career by this types of easy work. Now I trying to learn HTML, CSS, PHP, JAVA script.

In near future I will start web development & web designing work

Thanks for your comment

Hello

Dear friend,

@mehedi_hasan_bh

I hope you are doing well.

I can see that you have a great picture uploaded by you. I am unable to say how much $ you will get from your work from this design but if you want to sell it in a big amount you need to know how to make happy to your buyer instead of satisfied.

Always provide the Best of Best, high-quality service to your buyer.

Rest, leave it to buyer will of experience.

Happy earning!

Cheers

thank you for your advice…

Archived