I'm worried

nancy_chr

Hi experienced sellers of Fiverr! Need some help. I just realized I have about 10 orders expiring on Decenber 31 and January 1! People who made these orders have not responded for 24 hours now, and I’m afraid they might be offline or worst, on vacation, or they will be leaving soon. (Who stays online on New Year’s Eve?) What should I do if they don’t come back before their orders expire?

Thanks!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Hi oldbittygrandma, I was hoping you would reply to this post, thanks for the link 🙂

What do you mean with ‘I make real sure the buyer knows he has credit for what he ordered.’?

Many times I was late on delivering orders just for that reason, I waited until the last minute hoping they would reply. I think that has affected me, maybe by reducing my chances of reaching level 3…

Irrelevant:I read somewhere that a seller was asking buyers who disappeared and left their orders for a long time to order a second gig, in order to get their orders re-opened. Not sure if that’s the right thing to do though. 😕

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: The reeeeally short version that I used so far was something like ‘‘I’m closing the order because it will expire, please contact me when you’re back online and we’ll continue working on the order’’. Worked so far, but that doesn’t mean it’s perfect 🙂

Archived