Deleting gig will decrease my reviews?

mrxajid

I want to delete one of my gig , it was my first one, and I created this without any knowledge, the category of this gig is different from actual work, what can I do now?
Can I ask CS to change category, or I have to dell this?
After deleting, my reviews will be on my profile or not?
Will it decrease my rating from 5.0 to low?

When you delete a gig, the gig will be deleted but the reviews will still remain on your profile. But why delete a gig with good reviews? If your gig has many good reviews, I suggest you don’t delete it because the gig ranks high.

You can simply change the gig title, tags, category and description to turn it to another gig while it still maintain the reviews.

When you delete a gig, the gig will be deleted but the reviews will still remain on your profile. But why delete a gig with good reviews? If your gig has many good reviews, I suggest you don’t delete it because the gig ranks high.

You can simply change the gig title, tags, category and description to turn it to another gig while it still maintain the reviews.

not ranked, or many reviews,

A gig URL can’t be changed so the title has to bear some resemblance to the service being offered.

Category and URL of the gig, both are some different, that’s why I am not getting any impressions on it.

In that case you’ll have to take it down and replace it with something better. From your profile I can see almost all of your gigs have good reviews. I don’t know which one you want to take down.

In that case you’ll have to take it down and replace it with something better. From your profile I can see almost all of your gigs have good reviews. I don’t know which one you want to take down.

you vistited my profile 😅

favicon-32x32.png.19c7d6ae9771b95f58932ce40d1f3809.png Fiverr.com
design-your-professional-youtube-end-screen.jpg.f74b0e00b49927c711cb47ef20d5244d.jpg

Mrxajid: I will design your youtube end screen or outro screen for $10 on...

For only $10, Mrxajid will design your youtube end screen or outro screen. | WELCOME TO MY GIG.My name is Sajid, and I am a professional editor and designerYou have to provide your logo and social usernames with the | Fiverr

this one

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
91a72ae121c830665c5c0a0f8f2ba7a92e3ea692.jpeg

For only $10, Mrxajid will design your youtube end screen or outro screen. | WELCOME TO MY GIG.My name is Sajid, and I am a professional editor and designerYou have to provide your logo and social usernames with the | Fiverr

this one

I see it is the script writing one which has a translation URL so best to delete that and move on.

The above one is the wrong one as far as I can see.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
91a72ae121c830665c5c0a0f8f2ba7a92e3ea692.jpeg

this one

The reviews on that gig look great. I thought maybe it would be the one with zero reviews you want to take down.

If you take that gig down, it will no affect your ranking or affect you in any way. You would simply have taken down one amazing gig.

If I were you, I cannot take down such a gig.

The reviews on that gig look great. I thought maybe it would be the one with zero reviews you want to take down.

If you take that gig down, it will no affect your ranking or affect you in any way. You would simply have taken down one amazing gig.

If I were you, I cannot take down such a gig.

That is the wrong gig he gave you in the link above. The URL of that one is fine.

See my post above.

That is the wrong gig he gave you in the link above. The URL of that one is fine.

See my post above.

yes bro, both, the script one and this one, not the youtube templates gig, sorry.

favicon-32x32.png.9934b5d9460134f319390577dc4e3afa.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.1e57a796478d195932e4a029624a15b8.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

This one,

I changed/renamed this when I didn’t know about the URL and SEO etc.

There are no impressions on this gig

Archived