How do I get my very first orders?

umerkhanniazi

So, I joined Fiverr in February 2021 and I’ve been eagerly waiting for some orders because I love to do what I have to offer on Fiverr and need some reviews to make my profile look more trustworthy. I tried everything from updating gig descriptions, my profile description, gig images, gig pricing but still waiting to get an order or at least a message from an interested buyer. I often check the Buyer Requests section but there are not many offers related to my gigs or what I do. For example, I don’t develop games but my Buyer Requests section is filled with requests related to game development. Do you have any tips you could give to me that could help me get my first order?

I would appreciate it If you could check out my profile and give a few suggestions, do constructive criticism, or anything that could help me improve it.

So, I joined Fiverr in February 2021 and I’ve been eagerly waiting for some orders because I love to do what I have to offer on Fiverr and need some reviews to make my profile look more trustworthy. I tried everything from updating gig descriptions, my profile description, gig images, gig pricing but still waiting to get an order or at least a message from an interested buyer. I often check the Buyer Requests section but there are not many offers related to my gigs or what I do. For example, I don’t develop games but my Buyer Requests section is filled with requests related to game development. Do you have any tips you could give to me that could help me get my first order?

I would appreciate it If you could check out my profile and give a few suggestions, do constructive criticism, or anything that could help me improve it.

So, I joined Fiverr in February 2021 and I’ve been eagerly waiting for some order

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Archived