Last 20day, no message no order

wp_expart_basir

Dont worry guys I am in same basket as you lol, Even sellers completing 100 orders a moth are facing this issue. Marketplace is adjusting so it will take some time. all you have to do is stay active, use buyer requests and please your past clients with good services.

Dont worry guys I am in same basket as you lol, Even sellers completing 100 orders a moth are facing this issue. Marketplace is adjusting so it will take some time. all you have to do is stay active, use buyer requests and please your past clients with good services.

thank you so much for you ❤️

I would suggest follow these techniques,

1. Send Buyer Request on daily basis.
  2. Start Working On Quora. Share your Gig
  3. Spend sometime to remain online and then respond fast to the buyers.

Hi, @shopify_ijaz I’m a graphic designer, how can i work on Quora to get more client. As i know that quora is related to questions and answers. What i should have to do there? :thinking:

Hi, @shopify_ijaz I’m a graphic designer, how can i work on Quora to get more client. As i know that quora is related to questions and answers. What i should have to do there? :thinking:

You can help with photoshop questions, like how to fix image, etc etc, Just explore that platform, you will find many articles related to your niche.

Archived