Over 100 Orders in Queue for 24 Hour Turn Around

bostonbrawler

Yes, and your buyer completed the order and left you a review. That’s the reason now it shows 40 orders in queue.

Nope, the order was not reviewed. That review you saw was for something else 🙂

I am finishing another order in a few minutes, then we can talk based on that.

Yes. And for the SEO I had 41 around 1 hour ago when I delivered. So…

I just noticed that when I am in “Preview Public Mode,” my queue appears differently than if I am in seller mode. The order that a buyer made but has not filled out the requirements for does not appear in my queue in PPM.

Are you looking at your queue in Preview Public Mode?

I am finishing another order in a few minutes, then we can talk based on that.

I am finishing another order in a few minutes, then we can talk based on that

The best way to clarify how orders are taken out of queue would be asking CS.

I have no access to your stats, therefore, no way to sustain my arguments in the discussion, ending up in “what I say” vs. “what you say”.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you would lie. All I’m saying is that without access to data it’s difficult to argument objectively.

I have no access to your stats, therefore, no way to sustain my arguments in the discussion, ending up in “what I say” vs. “what you say”.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you would lie. All I’m saying is that without access to data it’s difficult to argument objectively.

I’ve emailed CS to ask for more information on how this feature works. I’ll share their reply once I get it (and if needed I’ll go back and modify my original post).

I appreciate everyone’s responses.

I just said what I see.

Honestly, it doesn’t really matter. And I won’t argue with anyone, let alone friends from the Forum.

Let’s leave CS alone, they have other stuff on their plate.

I just noticed that when I am in “Preview Public Mode,” my queue appears differently than if I am in seller mode. The order that a buyer made but has not filled out the requirements for does not appear in my queue in PPM.

Are you looking at your queue in Preview Public Mode?

Both modes show the same orders in queue

I do not want to argue with Forum Friends either. I merely find it interesting that we each see something different. The order I have that is in limbo is for my blog proofreading gig. I see there is one order in that queue when I am in seller mode, but when I am in “Preview as Buyer Mode” I do not see it. So what a buyer sees in our queue and what we see in our queue can be different.

Maybe it is because the one I have where the buyer has not filled out the requirements is not counted as an order yet?

I just said what I see.

Honestly, it doesn’t really matter. And I won’t argue with anyone, let alone friends from the Forum.

I use this feature quite a bit to ensure I’m not overloading sellers I respect (at least that’s how I thought I was using it), so this is a genuine inquiry.

I might as well share what I learn (and update any posts that need updating) so there’s a record of things for people who might be interested in future.

I use this feature quite a bit to ensure I’m not overloading sellers I respect (at least that’s how I thought I was using it), so this is a genuine inquiry.

I might as well share what I learn (and update any posts that need updating) so there’s a record of things for people who might be interested in future.

so this is a genuine inquiry.

Honestly, even if there’s any difference, it’s just for a couple of orders.

So if someone has 30 orders in queue on their gig page and 28 in their dashboard, they are still quite busy.

So, I delivered an order for one of my gigs, this is what I had before I delivered.

1.jpg.72e282d7654deb9f6e0399c330d68a00.jpg

20 minutes once I delivered (No order was reviewed)

Screenshot_1.jpg.231a54b134758318c4f7e62a3bb3a21c.jpg

So, at least in my case, the number drops once I deliver (it does take some minutes to update, sometimes even half an hour, but it’s updated…).

Alex

Orders remain in queue until they’ve been marked as complete, whether by the buyer or automatically.

Not for me

After I deliver an order, I see the number in queue decrease. It’s been the same for years. It does take 5-10-15 minutes to update, of course, but I never had orders in queue stay there until they are marked as complete.

Not for me

After I deliver an order, I see the number in queue decrease. It’s been the same for years. It does take 5-10-15 minutes to update, of course, but I never had orders in queue stay there until they are marked as complete.

Same case for me… When an orders delivered it moves out of queue. If a revision is requested then it gets added to queue numbers again. I have at least ten “delivered” orders awaiting auto-complete and they are not in my queue numbers.

I asked CS whether the “orders in queue” number reduces once an order has been delivered or once an order has been marked as completed. They replied it decreases/should decrease once an order has been marked as completed.

CSscreenshot

I can’t check mine any more as 2 deliveries were marked as complete now and I got 2 more orders since my last post! I’ll check again once I finish procrastinating and work on an order.

What CS said seems pretty definitive but it was definitely not the case for me.

I JUST noticed my creator has Over 100 Orders in Queue for 24 Hour Turn Around.

Should I be worried? This is the first time I’ve used Fiverr and I’m not sure if that is misleading. Seems like there’s many bugs that people are posting about with last online and queue’s. I’ve already sent them a message but wanted to see if that seems a little crazy. Their last review was about 3 weeks ago…

Over 100 Orders in Queue for 24 Hour Turn Around.

There is no problem, many work in a team, an order can be made in a maximum of 5-10 minutes, especially if they are logo creators, they have very talented members in the team and changes can be made very quickly. There are also 200-300 orders in 24 hours.

Over 100 Orders in Queue for 24 Hour Turn Around.

There is no problem, many work in a team, an order can be made in a maximum of 5-10 minutes, especially if they are logo creators, they have very talented members in the team and changes can be made very quickly. There are also 200-300 orders in 24 hours.

“If they are creators of logos” of course 5 - 10 minutes for a logo without the proper techniques used and professionalism that usually takes an hour 😉

I think there is a 🐛 with the system. I swear I used to see both my Active orders and my Awaiting response in my gig queue. But today I see there are two orders in my best selling gig’s queue, yet only one is in my Active orders :thinking: And, yes it has been over 15 minutes since I delivered the order.

1625223467_ScreenShot2021-04-06at11_00_01AM.thumb.png.9db3acd887c964ab4bf241de35a77108.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 11.00.01 AM222×1456 123 KB

1046261009_ScreenShot2021-04-06at9_36_42AM.png.07f0abfc2ecbab2b99822c0f75519bb2.png

Archived