I am a new Seller. Can you Help me,

dimuflyer

Try to be online as much as you can. Create a creative gigs. Answer the questions quickly. Try to enhance clients using answering the messages on forum, promote your gigs on socia media. Try to collaborate with advanced userd iof Fiverr.

Try to be online as much as you can. Create a creative gigs. Answer the questions quickly. Try to enhance clients using answering the messages on forum, promote your gigs on socia media. Try to collaborate with advanced userd iof Fiverr.

Uhh, there’s a lot to dissect here.

Try to be online as much as you can.

An old and played out piece of advice that offers minimal benefit. A great gig gets sales, regardless of whether the seller is online or offline.

Try to enhance clients using answering the messages on forum,

Receiving clients through Fiverr forum activity is an incredibly rare occurrence (in spite of what one recent thread claims) and is nowhere near being an effective venue for generating sales.

Try to collaborate with advanced userd iof Fiverr.

Not exactly sure what you mean with “collaborate.” If you mean messaging experienced sellers and asking them for tips or work, then that will quickly result in receiving account warnings, suspension, or termination.

Here’s my piece of advise. Don’t wholeheartedly believe any and all “advice” posted on the web and forum. Heck, if you don’t want to listen to the advice I just posted, that’s entirely your prerogative!

Archived