I have completed 500 orders!

vibronx

Some visual of what 500 orders would look like if only a page each. There doesn’t seem to be much text on the pages either, must all be $5 orders.

I don’t think this is very fair to @vibronx (or me, or other writers / translators / proofreaders!). I can’t speak for other sellers, but my average order is for 3 gigs (3,000 words). My smallest order ever was for just 60 words - my largest 32,000 words.

You can’t base the success of a seller (who works with words) solely on individual orders, as there is a much bigger story behind each one. I know that the op is a translator. Done well, this is a very skilled and often demanding job - so to get 500 orders, he’s clearly doing something right.

Oops, sorry, I was joking. I’m a translator myself, which OP is aware of, but I guess I should have made it clearer, after reading your post. Sorry again.

I never kept a count.

Me neither. A pity, but on the other hand, it would just be another number. 🙂

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops, sorry, I was joking. I’m a translator myself, which OP is aware of, but I guess I should have made it clearer, after reading your post. Sorry again.

I never kept a count.

Me neither. A pity, but on the other hand, it would just be another number. 🙂

I should apologise to you - sorry. I just get a bit grrrrrr when I see people talk about $5 orders and language skills, and I missed that you were a translator yourself!

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t believe I just now saw this post lol…

Congrats @vibronx! You’re an awesome contributor to the Forum and I wish you the best of luck for your future on Fiverr!

Congrats @vibronx! You’re an awesome contributor to the Forum and I wish you the best of luck for your future on Fiverr!

Thank you so much, @krheate! I wish the same for you! 🙂

• 1 month later...

Archived