I have completed 500 orders!

vibronx

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to take the chance to celebrate reaching this milestone. I have been selling on Fiverr since May 2018, so it has taken me almost three years to reach the 500 order mark. At this pace, it would probably take me another few years to reach either 500 reviews or 1000 orders, and I am not certain that I am going to be selling on Fiverr long enough to achieve those goals.

Therefore, I better get another bragging thread in while I can!

I would never have thought I would reach 500 completed orders when I started selling here. I had a good, solid plan for success, but when you think about it, 500 orders are just… a lot. That means I have pressed that green deliver button 500 times (and a few more times if you count revisions).

There have been so many early mornings and late nights to deliver on time, so many stressful moments, a few negative experiences, but also so many positive experiences with pleasant clients, good earnings, reviews, stars, and beautiful badges. I gotta say that I am a sucker for those stars and badges.

I am not going to make a long list of tips like I did in my Top Rated Seller bragging thread. I know the people who need them the most are not going to read them anyway. However, the things that have helped me as a seller have just been to have both a short-term and long-term plan from the very beginning, having studied the platform from a buyer’s perspective long before I became a seller, and always fulfilling my promises. I have never delivered an order late, and I have only extended a deadline twice. The most recent time being more than 18 months ago (well, okay, a bit more recent if we count the time I extended a deadline because the buyer accidentally double-ordered).

Basically, you just need to put yourself in your buyer’s shoes. How would you like to be serviced if you ordered a gig, and what would make you choose a gig over another one?

Lastly, I want to say thanks to all the forum members who have made being stuck inside during the pandemic a bit more bearable! You’re awesome!

Congratulations Brother for your milestone…

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

📄

Some visual of what 500 orders would look like if only a page each. There doesn’t seem to be much text on the pages either, must all be $5 orders. Anyway, congrats, and all the best for your Fiverr and other plans!

Some visual of what 500 orders would look like if only a page each. There doesn’t seem to be much text on the pages either, must all be $5 orders.

I don’t think this is very fair to @vibronx (or me, or other writers / translators / proofreaders!). I can’t speak for other sellers, but my average order is for 3 gigs (3,000 words). My smallest order ever was for just 60 words - my largest 32,000 words.

You can’t base the success of a seller (who works with words) solely on individual orders, as there is a much bigger story behind each one. I know that the op is a translator. Done well, this is a very skilled and often demanding job - so to get 500 orders, he’s clearly doing something right.

Well done! That’s great and well deserved - you also got to 500 orders quicker than I did!

In some of my replies I talk about respected members of the forum. You’re definitely one of these in my opinion. Calm with a common sense take on everything.

I think you will achieve great success outside of Fiverr, but for now just enjoy the rewards that it can bring.

Well done! That’s great and well deserved - you also got to 500 orders quicker than I did!

In some of my replies I talk about respected members of the forum. You’re definitely one of these in my opinion. Calm with a common sense take on everything.

I think you will achieve great success outside of Fiverr, but for now just enjoy the rewards that it can bring.

Thank you so much, @english_voice! I will say again that you are one of the people I respect the most on the forum as well!

I will definitely continue to enjoy Fiverr and its rewards for a good while longer!

Congratulations ! That is indeed a lot of orders ! Next mile now is 1000 ! On a side note, that must make your average selling price very satisfactory if TRS.

Thanks, @hikarishinjo! I think my average selling price for my first 200 orders was around $10, but my prices are now 14 times higher than when I started out, so I am definitely not complaining about my average selling price now. 🙂

Also, you sure have gotten a lot of reviews in a very small amount of time yourself. Awesome job! And keep posting on the forum! I like your posts!

Vibronx was kind enough to list several tips in his Top Rated Seller thread here:

Thanks for sharing them, @enunciator! Remember that using sunscreen is the most important tip!

The tips in the thread might seem very simple, but they are the result of many years of hardship and most importantly experience on Fiverr itself. If you use the simplified tips as a foundation to look deeper, you will improve your life in many ways. I sure wish I would have known the importance of the more general life tips I shared when I was a teen.

@vibronx Congratulations!

I wish for you same as for me - to have passive income so you do not have to work a day ever in your life ever again unless you want to!

Thank you so much, @marinapomorac! Passive income is for sure something I am working toward. I already have a good amount, but it is not enough to live on yet. However, I love to work, so I think I am going to be working to some extent even when I am 90!

Some visual of what 500 orders would look like if only a page each. There doesn’t seem to be much text on the pages either, must all be $5 orders. Anyway, congrats, and all the best for your Fiverr and other plans!

Thanks, @miiila! It sure looks like a lot even if only one page each. I do wonder how many pages/words I translated. I never kept a count. I wonder if I hit a million words. :thinking:

Congratulations, @vibronx! Here is to the next 500! 🥂

Thank you so much, @vickiespencer! 🥂

BRAVO !

Thank you, @teramangala! Keep being an awesome poster. 😉

Congratulations for your succes !

Congrats on your achievement brother, wish you luck.

It’s time to Congratulate you, DEAR. 😍

Congratulations!

Congratulations @vibronx for your remarkable achievement.

Wow!

Congratulations, this is a huge success. I admire it and hoping to get there some day.

Congratulations once again.

Congratulations, read through your full post and got some important points. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Congratulation dude 😍

Good luck strong text to you

Congrats on your achievement

congratulations … best of luck dear…

Congratulations.

cognates 🙂 bro

Congratulation. Read through your full post and got some important points. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Congratulation brother for your big achievement.

Hope you will get more and more success in future.

Best of luck.

Congratulations ! wish you all the best for the future

Such an amazing feat, I wish continued pace of productivity and success even as I look towards achieving such similar height.

Congrats…

Congratulations Brother for your milestone…

Congratulations!! 🥳 to be a Top Rated Seller is my Dream!!!

Great news man. Congratulations

congratulations men 💞

Wow, thank you so much all of you! 🙂

Archived