I have completed 500 orders!

vibronx

Just wanted to take the chance to celebrate reaching this milestone. I have been selling on Fiverr since May 2018, so it has taken me almost three years to reach the 500 order mark. At this pace, it would probably take me another few years to reach either 500 reviews or 1000 orders, and I am not certain that I am going to be selling on Fiverr long enough to achieve those goals.

Therefore, I better get another bragging thread in while I can!

I would never have thought I would reach 500 completed orders when I started selling here. I had a good, solid plan for success, but when you think about it, 500 orders are just… a lot. That means I have pressed that green deliver button 500 times (and a few more times if you count revisions).

There have been so many early mornings and late nights to deliver on time, so many stressful moments, a few negative experiences, but also so many positive experiences with pleasant clients, good earnings, reviews, stars, and beautiful badges. I gotta say that I am a sucker for those stars and badges.

I am not going to make a long list of tips like I did in my Top Rated Seller bragging thread. I know the people who need them the most are not going to read them anyway. However, the things that have helped me as a seller have just been to have both a short-term and long-term plan from the very beginning, having studied the platform from a buyer’s perspective long before I became a seller, and always fulfilling my promises. I have never delivered an order late, and I have only extended a deadline twice. The most recent time being more than 18 months ago (well, okay, a bit more recent if we count the time I extended a deadline because the buyer accidentally double-ordered).

Basically, you just need to put yourself in your buyer’s shoes. How would you like to be serviced if you ordered a gig, and what would make you choose a gig over another one?

Lastly, I want to say thanks to all the forum members who have made being stuck inside during the pandemic a bit more bearable! You’re awesome!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to take the chance to celebrate reaching this milestone. I have been selling on Fiverr since May 2018, so it has taken me almost three years to reach the 500 order mark. At this pace, it would probably take me another few years to reach either 500 reviews or 1000 orders, and I am not certain that I am going to be selling on Fiverr long enough to achieve those goals.

Therefore, I better get another bragging thread in while I can!

I would never have thought I would reach 500 completed orders when I started selling here. I had a good, solid plan for success, but when you think about it, 500 orders are just… a lot. That means I have pressed that green deliver button 500 times (and a few more times if you count revisions).

There have been so many early mornings and late nights to deliver on time, so many stressful moments, a few negative experiences, but also so many positive experiences with pleasant clients, good earnings, reviews, stars, and beautiful badges. I gotta say that I am a sucker for those stars and badges.

I am not going to make a long list of tips like I did in my Top Rated Seller bragging thread. I know the people who need them the most are not going to read them anyway. However, the things that have helped me as a seller have just been to have both a short-term and long-term plan from the very beginning, having studied the platform from a buyer’s perspective long before I became a seller, and always fulfilling my promises. I have never delivered an order late, and I have only extended a deadline twice. The most recent time being more than 18 months ago (well, okay, a bit more recent if we count the time I extended a deadline because the buyer accidentally double-ordered).

Basically, you just need to put yourself in your buyer’s shoes. How would you like to be serviced if you ordered a gig, and what would make you choose a gig over another one?

Lastly, I want to say thanks to all the forum members who have made being stuck inside during the pandemic a bit more bearable! You’re awesome!

You’re awesome!

And so are you! You play a big part on the forum.

Many congratulations! 🙂

Congratz on achieving such a sizeable milestone! 🥳

I’ve personally never been really big on planning, but that definitely changed when starting freelancing. Putting oneself in the shoes of a prospective customer is an often overlooked practice.

If you do eventually decide to fully continue pursuits outside of Fiverr, it will be a sad day on the forum. I’d just say, don’t delete your account if that point arrives, and just pause all your gigs and set your profile on a really really long vacation.

Life is full of uncertainties, and having a well established and successful account on a platform is better than not having one.

Congrats on your achievement @vibronx !! 🥳

Congrats on your achievement @vibronx !! 🥳

Thank you so much, @mjaninea! It is clear that you have also gotten a lot of success in a very short amount of time. Great job!

You seemed like really hard working guy. No wonder you are top sellers 🙂

Thanks, @gongor32! It seems like your profile is really starting to take off, too. And keep up the good detective work on the forum. I am really enjoying it. 👍

And so are you! You play a big part on the forum.

Many congratulations! 🙂

Thank you so much, @lloydsolutions! That’s very nice of you to say. I think you are one of the most helpful people on this forum. 🙂

If you do eventually decide to fully continue pursuits outside of Fiverr, it will be a sad day on the forum. I’d just say, don’t delete your account if that point arrives, and just pause all your gigs and set your profile on a really really long vacation.

Life is full of uncertainties, and having a well established and successful account on a platform is better than not having one.

Thank you so much! Who knows? Maybe I will still be selling here five or even ten years from now. I am just starting to plan to go in another direction, but it is going to take a while. Nevertheless, I am always going to remain a buyer on Fiverr, and for that reason, I think I am going to stay active in the forum no matter if I am going to be selling or not. You are not getting rid of me that easily!

You are completely right about not deleting the account. If I changed my mind after quitting, it is great to have an account with lots of reviews, so I would not be starting from scratch again.

Just Wawo! I am so pleased for you Its really a huge success you have made Congratulation @vibronx and which you best luck for 1000, 2000 or millions orders 🙂

Thank you! A million orders… I don’t think my wrists would be able to handle all that typing. 😅

wow nice. Wish you good luck @vibronx

Congratulations bro 😍

Thank you so much!

Well done! That’s great and well deserved - you also got to 500 orders quicker than I did!

In some of my replies I talk about respected members of the forum. You’re definitely one of these in my opinion. Calm with a common sense take on everything.

I think you will achieve great success outside of Fiverr, but for now just enjoy the rewards that it can bring.

Congratulations! Would you mind giving us new sellers some important tips and tricks?

Vibronx was kind enough to list several tips in his Top Rated Seller thread here:

I was sleeping in today when I was woken up by the recognizable Fiverr email notification from my phone. “What is it now? It is Saturday morning…” I mumbled to myself before stumbling out of bed to check my phone. The words “Congratulations! You’re a Top Rated Seller!” were blasted over the screen as I unlocked it. I gasped. “What? That can’t be true…” I checked my profile. Sure enough. The badge was there. I ran to my girlfriend to show her, but she is doing a group project for her class on Zoo…

📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄
📄

Some visual of what 500 orders would look like if only a page each. There doesn’t seem to be much text on the pages either, must all be $5 orders. Anyway, congrats, and all the best for your Fiverr and other plans!

Archived