Can A 13 years old teen sell services on Fiverr?

Yes, he can. You need to open his bank account with your supervision. You need to notify CS before starting his account.

Your services can not be same and you can’t buy from one another. If using same PC you must log out before switching to another account.

He needs to provide valid ID and have unique phone number.

• Like 3

Yes, he can. You need to open his bank account with your supervision. You need to notify CS before starting his account.

Your services can not be same and you can’t buy from one another. If using same PC you must log out before switching to another account.

Hello @asmaakter82,

If you are new to the Fiverr community first you need to must-read some posts/topics from the below links. Hope you will get all answer of questions.

Now I’m trying to give the specific answers to your questions

For question 1: If your sons have anyone from those ( PayPal, Payoneer, Bank account) then you can use that to withdraw money.

For question 2:

screenshot_488.thumb.png.0493b0b4e8f05fa0f64370cee24ff1d9.png
screenshot_4881002×639 96.6 KB

In Fiverr ToS 3rd paragraph you will get about the age limit for the Fiverr account. And clearly mentions there 13 years old is allowed to sell service Fiverr. So your son can do it.

Hope all are clear.

Advance best of luck for your son :love_you_gesture:

• Like 4

let me share this one here, the discussion in it is quite helpful

Hi! Im not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, But i am 15 and am selling on Fiverr. I have to go through the ID verification process to continue. Since i have none of the ID’s required, since im under 18, my mum has attempted to verify with her ID. This is fine with me as i dont mind the account being in my mums name. Is this ok? And what is the minimum age to sell on Fiverr. Thanks! Kian
  • Like 1

let me share this one here, the discussion in it is quite helpful

Hi! Im not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, But i am 15 and am selling on Fiverr. I have to go through the ID verification process to continue. Since i have none of the ID’s required, since im under 18, my mum has attempted to verify with her ID. This is fine with me as i dont mind the account being in my mums name. Is this ok? And what is the minimum age to sell on Fiverr. Thanks! Kian

Hi!

Got an email saying you quoted my post so I’m happy to help! Yes im 15 and yes I do sell on Fiverr, You can use your parents ID since you are a minor. When i asked support they assured me this was fine. Hope this helps and good luck!

• Like 1

I don’t think so! But check with customer service. To be able to trade on Fiverr you need to produce your ID etc. You need to be 18 years or older. It is not legal for minors to trade in any way.

You need to be 18 years or older.

13 years old is the age from which you are allowed to have a Fiverr account as quoted from the Terms of Service in a previous post above.

There is also a further post regarding a Customer Support reply with further details regarding all of this.

• Like 1

I don’t think so! But check with customer service. To be able to trade on Fiverr you need to produce your ID etc. You need to be 18 years or older. It is not legal for minors to trade in any way.

I contacted their support myself and they said it is OK with parental consent

• Like 1

You need to be 18 years or older.

13 years old is the age from which you are allowed to have a Fiverr account as quoted from the Terms of Service in a previous post above.

There is also a further post regarding a Customer Support reply with further details regarding all of this.

Okay, this is interesting. I see that!

• Like 1

My 13 years old boy is a web developer and wants to sell services on Fiverr. Can he withdraw money?

Can he sell services on Fiverr? 😊

My 13 years old boy is a web developer

Hi,

I love seeing young people get into working and trading their skills. However, just a word of caution - in web development he will be dealing with people expecting certain standards and usually for businesses. This may be difficult for a 13 yo to understand properly. I’m not looking to discourage you or him at all but I think you should keep in mind that he will likely need some help from you in communication and professionalism.

I would also keep an eye on his messages and account and check regularly with him how he is feeling about it. I know there have been some young (and older) people who have struggled with mental health here and having a client complain after you work long hours on a project can be very disheartening.

When it goes well, it can be a great experience for teens. If it goes badly, no amount of money will make it worthwhile. Wishing you both all the best.

• Like 8

Hi!

Got an email saying you quoted my post so I’m happy to help! Yes im 15 and yes I do sell on Fiverr, You can use your parents ID since you are a minor. When i asked support they assured me this was fine. Hope this helps and good luck!

You provided your own personal paypal or one of your parents?