Share your experiences with us

mamunislam85

I sat down to make a post after a long time and you will know why I am posting a little later. I have been working on fiber for two years now but so far I have done a lot of work. My previous accounts have been banned or canceled due to a misunderstanding. I understand I don’t fully understand there are a lot of people to help me but it doesn’t help me please if someone would help me I would benefit a lot and what to pay respect to him not only me but also many who will read these comments The comments will benefit them a lot. If you share your experiences with us, we will be grateful to you. Thank you.

I sat down to make a post after a long time and you will know why I am posting a little later. I have been working on fiber for two years now but so far I have done a lot of work. My previous accounts have been banned or canceled due to a misunderstanding. I understand I don’t fully understand there are a lot of people to help me but it doesn’t help me please if someone would help me I would benefit a lot and what to pay respect to him not only me but also many who will read these comments The comments will benefit them a lot. If you share your experiences with us, we will be grateful to you. Thank you.

My previous accounts have been banned

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

It is just a matter of time before this account is banned also.

Okay, as far as I recall, you have made a lot of threads asking for help.

First of all, you are not allowed to create a new account after being banned. A ban is permanent. It means Fiverr has decided that they do not want you to sell on their platform any longer.

You are responsible for your own learning, so I will tell you the same thing I tell others. Go read textbooks on business, marketing, and communication, take notes, and think about how the concepts apply to your Fiverr career.

If you, and others, did that, you wouldn’t have so many questions, and you would be ready to do instead of just waiting and asking.

My previous accounts have been banned

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

It is just a matter of time before this account is banned also.

Ok i will never do that again i just don’t know why fiber account is disabled i now understand why fiber account is disabled

Okay, as far as I recall, you have made a lot of threads asking for help.

First of all, you are not allowed to create a new account after being banned. A ban is permanent. It means Fiverr has decided that they do not want you to sell on their platform any longer.

You are responsible for your own learning, so I will tell you the same thing I tell others. Go read textbooks on business, marketing, and communication, take notes, and think about how the concepts apply to your Fiverr career.

If you, and others, did that, you wouldn’t have so many questions, and you would be ready to do instead of just waiting and asking.

Thanks for your tips…

Archived