Hey, I'm a new seller at translation

ywangur

Hi there I’m new to fiverr. Could anyone help me look at my gig? pls tell me if u have any comments.

favicon-32x32.png.965a46152a9797c020dcbcfee70ec84d.png Fiverr.com
professional-translator-from-chinese-to-english.jpg.8ac68bba0c4bfb4eaf4173d75c96f91e.jpg

Ywangur: I will provide professional translations from chinese to english for...

For only $5, Ywangur will provide professional translations from chinese to english. | Hi there! I'm Yolanda, a professional translator from Simplified (and Traditional Taiwan) Chinese to English with 5 years of experience. Legal documents and annual...

I urge you to remove your official translator accreditation photo in your gig reel. You might have no idea yet, but Fiverr is full of people desperate to make a profit.

And that stands for copycats, that will remorselessly use your image to obtain credibility for their own gig. That probably is a mere Google Translate service.

I also am in the translation business, I never had to provide any proof of my abilities. If you are truly talented, people will come to you naturally. Just mention that you are accredited → professional buyers will pay attention to this point.

Good luck !

Archived