Wants to I am a new gig create. logo design

moynamoti20tv

logo category, for example Wordmark logo, minimalist logo

Logo design is an easy and best category . But if you are thinking of just using online logo generator, just forget about it. Thousands of seller are using the same generator. And logo niche is very very competitive on Fiverr. And I can guarantee you that , it very hard to get 1 organic order for months

Logo design is an easy and best category . But if you are thinking of just using online logo generator, just forget about it. Thousands of seller are using the same generator. And logo niche is very very competitive on Fiverr. And I can guarantee you that , it very hard to get 1 organic order for months

Thousands of seller are using the same generator.

It is not allowed to use logo generators by the way, and everyone who is using them can be reported for breaking fiverr TOS.

Logo design is an easy and best category

No it’s not. If some gurus on YouTube says that it’s the easiest category then it’s BS.

It’s not that you just put some pictures from stock photos into a logo. You need to be able to draw at least or create scalable unique designs. How easy it is to come up or draw something that wasn’t already done before?

I’m really tired of this “logo design is the easiest and the best” and here we are stuck with THOUSANDS of unprofessional gigs that heard that phrase and can’t even create anything close to decent.

This is what people in logo design category create as a “logo” 👇

16B96043-713B-47AD-8966-17E5794C0C63.thumb.jpeg.1981d8c593185c6231b1803ccfbeed95.jpeg
image1242×647 99.3 KB

This is literally what a previous “designer” created for my client. So how easy is that to create logos?

Archived