Is there a business directory on Fiverr for local businesses in my area?

mollyanngray

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

To my knowledge, only in the photography category. If you want to work with local businesses, I would suggest a local phonebook or online equivalent.

Okay, good to know. Just want to make sure I’m taking advantage of the resources Fiverr has to offer. I appreciate your response!

• Like 2

You’re welcome. As an additional bit of advice, when you do contact a local place, be sure you also ask something along the lines of:

I’m looking for someone to do X, and if that’s not in your business scope, if you have anyone you would recommend.

Networking can be surprisingly beneficial. Plus, word-of-mouth leads can help you find some hidden gems. Especially if you are recommend the same third-party by multiple businesses.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

So Hey Fiverr, chime in. If I have to log in to reply we all know someone at the biz sees this and what.. Hopes it goes away? Sees an opportunity to flex and adapt? Or just plain gives up on the idea? The last one sucks the worst because someone else will always figure it out. And make Billions

• Like 2