I think I dodged a bullet

moonstaredits

This weren’t no language issue. I really do think you did the right thing with what was there.

I get the same with lyric videos, want me to explain every creative move I will make when they can’t /won’t send either their song or any images they would want used. Sending me a Celine Dion song video won’t help as that is Céline (Jim Steinman if I am lucky) and a million dollar budget (and they got the song).

You did what felt right and I would have done too. Don’t second guess.

I know you will as i backed away yesterday with a song I could have mixed but everything told me that reality and expectations were not about to meet. I did offer an alternative Gig where I would just do the Vocal part for his initial budget but he rolled away as his fantasy(?) was otherwise.

🙂

I don’t think I missed an opportunity, I rather think I saved trouble. It’s so hard to please someone who doesn’t even know nor cares to understand what they want or need. I had a similar previous experience (in my topic named Buyer wasn’t satisfied with final delivery) which thankfully didn’t left me a negative review, however it left me seriously wondering about my communication skills. That buyer thought I was inside his mind and didn’t bother to tell me to do the work the way he wanted it. I had a feeling this buyer would be similar 😕

I don’t think I missed an opportunity, I rather think I saved trouble. It’s so hard to please someone who doesn’t even know nor cares to understand what they want or need. I had a similar previous experience (in my topic named Buyer wasn’t satisfied with final delivery) which thankfully didn’t left me a negative review, however it left me seriously wondering about my communication skills. That buyer thought I was inside his mind and didn’t bother to tell me to do the work the way he wanted it. I had a feeling this buyer would be similar 😕

I understand that.

I have spoken with you several times now and looked at your Gigs - passing judgment from on-high, including saying something you could have got all 💩y pants about.

There is nothing wrong with what you are doing or how you are doing it

(that paying one meeeeelion dollars wouldn’t fix muhahahahah),

image.thumb.jpg.0b6d311f4e074b5f916f3e96c51a1a63.jpg
image1280×720 55.4 KB

I understand you are rattled - I feel that way a lot myself - but carry on. Work to get those prices raised on up where they should be as higher costs bring fewer overall but those people are more committed to making their projects work. That fellow was not - or at least not as much as you are.

🙂

I understand that.

I have spoken with you several times now and looked at your Gigs - passing judgment from on-high, including saying something you could have got all 💩y pants about.

There is nothing wrong with what you are doing or how you are doing it

(that paying one meeeeelion dollars wouldn’t fix muhahahahah),

I understand you are rattled - I feel that way a lot myself - but carry on. Work to get those prices raised on up where they should be as higher costs bring fewer overall but those people are more committed to making their projects work. That fellow was not - or at least not as much as you are.

🙂

That fellow was not - or at least not as much as you are.

Thanks! I will do my best in order to raise my prices. The thing with Fiverr for me is that thankfully is not my main source of income, so I can be more relaxed and keep enjoying work, and don’t have to force anything. I strive to always keep it like that, plus earning money in the process

Archived