Fiverr Rotation Time Period

shakky445

This is not a gig rotation, it seems more like profile rotation, no matter how many gigs you make all of them would end up on the last page as if fiver does not want specific sellers to get orders no matter how well they perform. I am facing same issue since 30 days and if I create new gigs they end up on last page as well.

Agreed Brother ! you are correct

• Like 4

sigh I keep sounding like a broken record, but:

“There’s no such thing as gig/profile rotation”.

The fact that people continue to believe that a business listed on the NYSE would use a ‘rotation’ system for serving up search results, rather than an algorithm which focuses on matching spending buyers with appropriate, able sellers, truly baffles me. I can only assume it’s because it’s easier and less painful to blame poor performance on “rotation”.

• Like 8

The fact that people continue to believe that a business listed on the NYSE would use a ‘rotation’ system for serving up search results, rather than an algorithm which focuses on matching spending buyers with appropriate, able sellers, truly baffles me. I can only assume it’s because it’s easier and less painful to blame poor performance on “rotation”.

It’s always easier to believe that it’s not your fault and that things are beyond your control.

• Like 8

sigh I keep sounding like a broken record, but:

I think re-indexing would be a better term for it

Because when I contacted the support team regarding this, they clearly told me that re-indexing of Gigs happens constantly, and sometimes, Gigs with great ratings can get pushed back.

• Like 4

I think re-indexing would be a better term for it

Because when I contacted the support team regarding this, they clearly told me that re-indexing of Gigs happens constantly, and sometimes, Gigs with great ratings can get pushed back.

They can’t actually tell you why this “re-indexing” occurs and how.

• Like 8

They can’t actually tell you why this “re-indexing” occurs and how.

I don’t know how but I definitely know why

They want to give chance to new sellers too (and this is what makes Fiverr unique from other freelancing platforms)

it wouldn’t be possible for Fiverr to put all the gigs on the first page. This is why re-indexing or rotation happens. This way they can give out chance to every seller.

When we get that chance, it’s on us how to turn the chance into good fortune

• Like 4

I don’t know how but I definitely know why

They want to give chance to new sellers too (and this is what makes Fiverr unique from other freelancing platforms)

it wouldn’t be possible for Fiverr to put all the gigs on the first page. This is why re-indexing or rotation happens. This way they can give out chance to every seller.

When we get that chance, it’s on us how to turn the chance into good fortune

but I definitely know why

Nope, that’s not it.

• Like 4

but I definitely know why

Nope, that’s not it.

Your personal observation and experience led you to this theory

and my observation and experience led me to something else

Either of us doesn’t know the exact answer!

Sometimes we make simple things complicated (Human Nature)

• Like 4

in regards to gig rotation I got this replay from support

“Please bear in mind that Gigs shifting their position is something that happens on our Platform on a daily level. This is because we want to achieve diversity and give all sellers equal opportunities to get orders, as well as enable buyers to find the services they need easier.”

Exactly! This is what I’m trying to convey from my previous message

• Like 5

and my observation and experience led me to something else

Either of us doesn’t know the exact answer!

Sometimes we make simple things complicated (Human Nature)

The difference between you and I is that I have talked to several Fiverr employees that are in the know, and they have told me about a large piece of the puzzle.

Not all of it, but a large piece. 🙂

Is this still a theory?

• Like 6

The difference between you and I is that I have talked to several Fiverr employees that are in the know, and they have told me about a large piece of the puzzle.

Not all of it, but a large piece. 🙂

Is this still a theory?

and I guess that large piece of the puzzle is… Fiverr 3.0

• Like 5

and I guess that large piece of the puzzle is… Fiverr 3.0

Part of that information, I did hide in plain sight on that post.

Part of the information I cannot share outright as I will most definitely get in trouble for doing so.

But when I insist there is no gig rotation and that CS can only share what they are told, I do so because there is something I know for a fact.

I didn’t get to where I am right now on Fiverr -we seem to have started on the platform around the same time- by making faulty assumptions. 🙂

• Like 9

Part of that information, I did hide in plain sight on that post.

Part of the information I cannot share outright as I will most definitely get in trouble for doing so.

But when I insist there is no gig rotation and that CS can only share what they are told, I do so because there is something I know for a fact.

I didn’t get to where I am right now on Fiverr -we seem to have started on the platform around the same time- by making faulty assumptions. 🙂

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us! I appreciate it

I have been following you for a long time on the forum

I really amazed to see how active you are here and helping others

People like you make this platform worthy 🙂

• Like 7

This is not a gig rotation, it seems more like profile rotation, no matter how many gigs you make all of them would end up on the last page as if fiver does not want specific sellers to get orders no matter how well they perform. I am facing same issue since 30 days and if I create new gigs they end up on last page as well.

Yeah maybe you’re right. Because, mine all gigs are also on the last pages maybe. Well, we can have to wait only !!

• Like 6

• 1 year later...
On 3/30/2021 at 11:57 AM, shakky445 said:

I recently became a victim of Fiverr Rotation
All of sudden, my gigs have been positioned at the last page

So I believe this happened because of Fiverr rotation algorithm

Does anyone know the time period of Fiverr Rotation

To be more specific, For how many days it lasts

It’s already been 10-15 days but still on the last page

Hello, did your gigs get the position back? How much time it takes and any sugeestion ?

• Like 4

On 4/13/2021 at 2:08 PM, umarmeee said:

Hello, did you get your position back. How much time it took for you and any suggestion for me. I,m in exact situation

• Like 4