Running man

Knowing brothers

Super Junior

Infinity challenge

Brain games

Design

Art

Fiverr

I liked that you placed Fiverr as not a high priority in your life.

Sadly, many new Sellers forget the importance of keeping freelancing in perspective and finding a correct work/life balance.

I hope I’m not the only person to note this from your post.

My life:

Teaching at university

Writing educational books

Creating and developing e-learning materials

Innovations in maritime industry

SHINee

2D1N

Running man

Knowing brothers

Super Junior

Infinity challenge

Brain games

Design

Art

Fiverr

wow. Long-tail life with you.

I was the weirdo who wrote kpop fanfiction in the back of my Biology notebooks way before I even realised Fiverr was a thing so while I do benefit from my writing this site isn’t why I write.
(Well unless I’m sick because then normally I wouldn’t.)
Fiverr does help me support some of my hobbies and obsessions (like gaming and tea) but I don’t think freelancing on here really defines me.

Woaw…

I consider fiverr as pastime. The main reason I signed was to actually improve my skills and knowledge in different fields during my studies. In fact the best way to learn something is to practise a lot on real life projects. I am pretty sure that after I graduate I’ll leave fiverr behind because it’s not even in my life to-do list.

Fiverr is just a way to earn money for me and a way to avoid the office life that I tried out and did not enjoy at all. I do spend a lot of time here - especially since I started to become active in the forum.

However, translation is not my passion, and I am not going to stick around here forever. I have to admit that I am beginning to find working here less and less fun as time goes on. I hope that the passion project I am pursuing right now will be able to earn me enough money to quit Fiverr, so I can work on what I truly want to. The project will take a long time to finish, so I will be a seller here for at least 1-2 more years.

I’m planning on offering my services on Fiverr for the long haul if possible, but no, Fiverr is not my life.

I’ve performed enough jobs over the years to know what I do not like doing. I love acting and voice acting, so I will keep acting and voice acting. If it’s on Fiverr, great! If it is through somewhere else, then that’s great too.

I’d say Fiverr is part of my everyday life for sure.
I wake up, check my emails, and usually I have several messages from Fiverr.
I check those messages, I respond, if I have an order I look at my schedule for that week and plan things out. If I have some extra time, I check if there are any new fun stuff here on the forum.

Having that said though, Fiverr is not my life! 😅
I have a full time job and most of my life is spent offline outside Fiverr.
I love working here, I learned a lot, it helped me a lot during lockdown, and I am
very grateful.

I am working mostly on Fiverr, and the platform was good to me, I managed to accomplish a lot of things like buying a car and my own home. So I definitely owe a lot to them and the opportunities they provided.

Fiverr is no one’s life, but it’s definitely a major part of many people’s lives for sure. I am not alone when I say Fiverr changed my life, and it definitely opened up a lot of amazing opportunities.

Archived