„Pending Review”?

elenaflorica

Guest tn5rr2012

I have been on fiverr for so long I don’t even think my family tree gig had to go through a review, it just appeared. It looks like your gigs are up and running now, good luck with them

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I’m a newbie here. I set-up a few Gigs already, and they were all approved quickly. Initially, for all of them, I had the Duration set to 2 Days to deliver.

But, I figured, it might be a bit better to give myself a little more breathing-space and time (in case I get too busy with other things), so I edited all of them and changed the Duration to 3 Days instead.

All of the edits seemed to take okay and all of my Gigs are showing as Approved, except for one was sent to “Pending Approval”. Is it normal for a Gig, that was previously approved, to suddenly get put to Pending Approval from making such a small edit to a Gig? And if so, why were all of my other Gigs that I edited in the same way still Approved and showing right-away? Does the site just sort of randomly decide to put a Gig that’s been edited on the Pending Approval status?

Well, it’s only been about 10 hours since this happened (as I make this post), so I’ll just be patient and see what happens. 😉 Hopefully it won’t take too long for the Pending Approval Gig to get Approved again.

PS: It kind of makes me worried about making any more edits to my Gigs anymore. Like, I was thinking to maybe re-word some of them, or for a couple I may put up a short video for them, but I didn’t want them to get sent to “Pending Approval” from just making edits to my Gig (and sometimes it’s just a very minor edit).

Guest celticmoon

@lonewolfdon Use the forum search in the upper right corner to find the answer to your question. But if you’d read all the posts on this very page, you’d have seen @madmoo’s note that suggests that anyone’s gigs can be reviewed by the moderators ANY TIME. Gigs get screened by software but can be individually reviewed when first created, when edited, when reported to or noticed by the editors or when someone files a complaint.

cartoon_draw01 said: after reviews you can see the gig if you hurry try to contact CS
What do you mean?

@celticmoon: I did use the forum-search, but I couldn’t really find what I was looking for, and to me this thread seemed to be the closest thing in relation to the question I wanted to ask that did come up in the search results. Anyways, no worries, after 24 hours my Gig that was on Pending finally became active again.

Have a nice day. 🙂

• 3 months later...

Archived