Give me some suggestions

farhana_maliha

I need your suggestions and evaluations.

favicon-32x32.png.2367cbf6829a0f4817e70b91b34ed660.png Fiverr.com 4493552e-218b-4f82-94e3-2349b97a1e57.jpg.60c68c4f5c28ecb28eaf22938c33737e.jpg

farhana_maliha's public profile on Fiverr

Hi, I'm Farhana. I have more than 4 years of experience in photoshop editing such as e-commerce photo editing, beauty retouch, high-end product editing.Full service of product Images processing including automation. Editing pictures for Amazon,...

please visit and give ❤️

Use all 3 image for your gig and maybe put some of your best works. For now it looks ugly and unprofessional. Sorry for being harsh but as a designer my eyes are bleeding with your font choices and layout.
Keep improving your skills and gigs.
BTW that ❤️ heart thing from random forum or a fb person doesn’t affect anything. That heart’s purpose is to find you after some time if they want to order again. Doesn’t affect your gig’s rank or a search results.

Use all 3 image for your gig and maybe put some of your best works. For now it looks ugly and unprofessional. Sorry for being harsh but as a designer my eyes are bleeding with your font choices and layout.

Keep improving your skills and gigs.

BTW that ❤️ heart thing from random forum or a fb person doesn’t affect anything. That heart’s purpose is to find you after some time if they want to order again. Doesn’t affect your gig’s rank or a search results.

okay… thank you so much for your excellent suggestion 😊

Archived