What i do for my success in fiverr ?

creativekamrul5

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video is my logo design processing presentation.

Again, that all depends on if the people who would buy from you find that remotely interesting. To you it is probably fascinating. To them…

Example: here is me walking you through everything I did when Mixing & Mastering a song. How long do you stay?

How did you go?

🙂

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.ff813dc21dbc5869d125f2d4cb4da37d.jpg

That’s good and professional work

Thanks but I see you didn’t last more than three minutes.

That means that while this is really interesting to me, two competing mix engineers, and a few bands who think they can cut out their Mix Engineer entirely, no one watches even to the end of the song.

🙂

Thanks but I see you didn’t last more than three minutes.

That means that while this is really interesting to me, two competing mix engineers, and a few bands who think they can cut out their Mix Engineer entirely, no one watches even to the end of the song.

🙂

2 hrs 16 mins without a break?

You get The Workaholic Award of the Week!! 🏆

@creativekamrul5 A video has been reported to help get more impressions. Your video may also rank on Google videos, and sometimes, people can play it right on FB. Though, I’m not sure if that works anymore.

In any case, be super clear and make sure the buyer doesn’t get confused and hire you for logo animation. Especially if you do not plan to offer that as a service.

Best wishes.

2 hrs 16 mins without a break?

You get The Workaholic Award of the Week!! 🏆

@creativekamrul5 A video has been reported to help get more impressions. Your video may also rank on Google videos, and sometimes, people can play it right on FB. Though, I’m not sure if that works anymore.

In any case, be super clear and make sure the buyer doesn’t get confused and hire you for logo animation. Especially if you do not plan to offer that as a service.

Best wishes.

2 hours is nothing. Any Mix is at least 4 hours.

But yes, I am beyond most people in these things lol

I had a leader for a Fiverr gig on my YT landing page for over a year. A few people said what a great idea it was but not a single sales generated from it’s prominent placement.

Definitely second the concern over leading the client to believe they are getting a spinning logo with explosions and laser fire (which is so tacky anyway).

🙂

As per what Fiverr advise I believe. I must say I found it very hard indeed to shrink and compress the file size enough to get it to fit within their rules.

I am not sure I will ever try at again, I would just make the video and link to it seeing YT is an allowable target in Gigs.

🙂

gig video is important for bootup your gig.and it will be more trusted for your clients . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Proof please?

Easy to say these things but if you present it as a fact for others, you really should provide evidence based on your experience (and no Fiverr saying it is X% better doesn’t count for anything as we have all seen that).

🙂

Archived