How long it took you to get the first order?

ultimate_ps

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on your luck and strategy you follow. In terms of strategy, you have to create a gig that is professional. Send productive buyer requests. Finally make sure that your gig impressions and clicks are well enough. Make productive marketing. If you receive message from buyer try to make a prompt reply. An effective communication can bring something great.

My experience: I am new here. I got my first order from buyer requests within 7 days. I am not saying that I’m successful here as you wanted to know my opinion.

It depends on your luck and strategy you follow. In terms of strategy, you have to create a gig that is professional. Send productive buyer requests. Finally make sure that your gig impressions and clicks are well enough. Make productive marketing. If you receive message from buyer try to make a prompt reply. An effective communication can bring something great.

My experience: I am new here. I got my first order from buyer requests within 7 days. I am not saying that I’m successful here as you wanted to know my opinion.

Thanks for the tips and advice, having a professional gig will surely stand out more 👌

1 week is very impressive! May I ask what service are you offering on your gigs?

what service are you offering on your gigs?

Copywriting. Too tough to break into if English (or whatever language you offer) isn’t your first language. The only tip from me would be: Be unique. Think long term.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived