How long it took you to get the first order?

ultimate_ps

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s awesome.

But after being on Fiverr since December 2020, I see you only have 2 reviews…so you are far from busy.

That was the point I was making.

yes, i have completed 5 order .one of my client give me 4 order but he is very

Stingy to giving rates also he wants more work for reviews , what can i do i want to stop him buying my service, is there any block option?

I how not got my first gig jet …but have not been very aktiv mostly because I lost the link to the profil … when i first join. but now I´am trying to get online every day now and get serius I am also on upwork…I will try to keep aktive trying finding a gig and on the forum

yes, i have completed 5 order .one of my client give me 4 order but he is very

Stingy to giving rates also he wants more work for reviews , what can i do i want to stop him buying my service, is there any block option?

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011288898-Blocking-Certain-Buyers

On topic, my first order was after three months.

That’s awesome.

But after being on Fiverr since December 2020, I see you only have 2 reviews…so you are far from busy.

That was the point I was making.

@looseink is my gig looks professional or any problem with my gig, why impressions are not growing, How to get more impression and clicks .there are lots of FB group called Fiverr gig promotion should I do share my gig on these platforms. How to marketing my Fiverr gig properly

@looseink is my gig looks professional or any problem with my gig, why impressions are not growing, How to get more impression and clicks .there are lots of FB group called Fiverr gig promotion should I do share my gig on these platforms. How to marketing my Fiverr gig properly

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011292478-The-How-Tos-of-advertising-off-the-Fiverr-platform

and

. Impressions aren't all that important. Here's why:

FYI, it’s considered rude to hijack someone else’s thread with your own topic.

in 2017 i entered fiverr with no skill and i get the first order after 2 weeks (by selling a template) …and after one or 2 months i went to offline because i did not know what to do …after that i back in 2018 with the same template and i stayed for one month and i sold another template with 10$ …and also i went to offline because i had not any skill …in April 2019 i back to fiverr but this time was to stay and find away to earn …and i started to learn illustrator and after effect and i started my real gigs in aug 2019 (after 4 month) …and i started to work very very cheap like 5$ for 50 hrs of work …and my avg income was 20$ in a month from aug to nov 2019 …in the same time i was trying to extend my knowledge so i started to learn blender and after adding blender to my knowledge …my income raised to 100-200$ monthly from dec 2019 to septemper 2020 …after septemper i stopped from working to extend my knowledge and learn character modeling and rigging and animating …indeed (i made a huge steps in learning but i am still not 100% professional in character animation) …in feb 2021 i decided to back to fiverr and my income rate is the same (100 to 200$ monthly) …my goal at this moment is to extend my knowledge as much as i can …( now i am learning zbrush ) and my plans after that is to learn substance painter and after that marvelous designer …so my goal is to keep my rating going up slowly without big earnings and when i feel i have the right skills i will enter fiverr again with my full power

It took me over a year to get my first order.

Then I became a Buyer on Fiverr.

After that I started getting a lot of orders as a Seller.

My third year here was incredible!

I’m near the end of my fifth year here and since COVID, so many new people have turned to Fiverr that the talent pool has been watered down.

I now get maybe 2 or 3 jobs a month here.

However, Fiverr is not my primary source of freelance income, either.

Its crazy how freelancing can make you one month earn a lot and one month earn close to nothing 😅 Still its much more rewarding than 9 to 5 isn’t it

like to hear about your experience

This is one of the most asked questions on the forum.

It can vary from hours, days, years, weeks, months, or never!

If you type " how long to get your first order" in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

Thank you for the trick 🙂

Oh, and I NEVER use the BRs.

That’s where the “cheap” Buyers exist and desperate Sellers go (my opinion).

i looked at your profile and i think you have a professional account and nice experience …and i am totally with you about the buyer request stuff …but buyers requests are really important to rank up in the search …so usually i send a high price offers on those cheap requests …it is very important to finish your 10 offers daily …fiver algorithm will know that you want a work so fiverr will bring more traffic to your account … if you have 0 traffic on your account …and then start to send 10 offers daily …you will have a nice traffic on your fiverr account after a month 🙂

Just wanted to answer this 4 years. I made my gig 4 years ago and waited. Waiting was the mistake. I think my images, titles, tags were not bad and still didn’t get any orders until recently’. After I have started to market myself on Instagram, got 2,3 clients. Then 2 from BR too. This week I got first what I call “organic” buyers. Now I have 3 orders in queue 1 completed this week. Let’s see if I will get into traction or at least be searchable on the first 20 pages with completing almost 20 order and 10 reviews

Just wanted to answer this 4 years. I made my gig 4 years ago and waited. Waiting was the mistake. I think my images, titles, tags were not bad and still didn’t get any orders until recently’. After I have started to market myself on Instagram, got 2,3 clients. Then 2 from BR too. This week I got first what I call “organic” buyers. Now I have 3 orders in queue 1 completed this week. Let’s see if I will get into traction or at least be searchable on the first 20 pages with completing almost 20 order and 10 reviews

4 years 😱

i looked at your profile and i think you have a professional account and nice experience …and i am totally with you about the buyer request stuff …but buyers requests are really important to rank up in the search …so usually i send a high price offers on those cheap requests …it is very important to finish your 10 offers daily …fiver algorithm will know that you want a work so fiverr will bring more traffic to your account … if you have 0 traffic on your account …and then start to send 10 offers daily …you will have a nice traffic on your fiverr account after a month 🙂

it is very important to finish your 10 offers daily …fiver algorithm will know that you want a work so fiverr will bring more traffic to your account

Wait, whaaaat? 😮

Sending out 10 offers every single day does not result in the “Fiverr algorithm” suddenly assuming a seller is a real go-getter and should have increased gig visibility! Responding to requests MIGHT bring some clicks to a seller’s gig/profile if the offers interest the original request posters, but it won’t magically result in other random potential buyers seeing your gig more often.

it is very important to finish your 10 offers daily …fiver algorithm will know that you want a work so fiverr will bring more traffic to your account

Wait, whaaaat? 😮

Sending out 10 offers every single day does not result in the “Fiverr algorithm” suddenly assuming a seller is a real go-getter and should have increased gig visibility! Responding to requests MIGHT bring some clicks to a seller’s gig/profile if the offers interest the original request posters, but it won’t magically result in other random potential buyers seeing your gig more often.

@enunciator Watch, this will be the next new “tip” added to the list of bad advice given in the forum. The latest was the “be active in the forum” now it will be “send 10 buyer’s requests so the algorithm ranks you higher”.

😆

GG

Archived