How long it took you to get the first order?

ultimate_ps

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to hear about your experience 😄

like to hear about your experience

This is one of the most asked questions on the forum.

It can vary from hours, days, years, weeks, months, or never!

If you type " how long to get your first order" in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

It took me over a year to get my first order.

Then I became a Buyer on Fiverr.

After that I started getting a lot of orders as a Seller.

My third year here was incredible!

I’m near the end of my fifth year here and since COVID, so many new people have turned to Fiverr that the talent pool has been watered down.

I now get maybe 2 or 3 jobs a month here.

However, Fiverr is not my primary source of freelance income, either.

like to hear about your experience

This is one of the most asked questions on the forum.

It can vary from hours, days, years, weeks, months, or never!

If you type " how long to get your first order" in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

Thanks a lot for the trick on search bar!

It took me over a year to get my first order.

Then I became a Buyer on Fiverr.

After that I started getting a lot of orders as a Seller.

My third year here was incredible!

I’m near the end of my fifth year here and since COVID, so many new people have turned to Fiverr that the talent pool has been watered down.

I now get maybe 2 or 3 jobs a month here.

However, Fiverr is not my primary source of freelance income, either.

Thank you for sharing your experience, it’s really great that you’re getting orders regularly. I also find the interesting part of how “buyer request” work, like chances of buyers replying your offer can be really as low and competitive because the other sellers are sending offers at the same time. So I don’t think Fiverr could ever be the primary income for most sellers.

Thank you for sharing your experience, it’s really great that you’re getting orders regularly. I also find the interesting part of how “buyer request” work, like chances of buyers replying your offer can be really as low and competitive because the other sellers are sending offers at the same time. So I don’t think Fiverr could ever be the primary income for most sellers.

Oh, and I NEVER use the BRs.

That’s where the “cheap” Buyers exist and desperate Sellers go (my opinion).

Replace “cheap” by ‘people with no soul’ and I agree with you

(one of the pearl i found this morning)

1555067080_Sanstitre.png.93f374e5a7a45cc809f221cb33c7632b.png
Sans titre834×240 35.2 KB

Wow!

That’s priceless.

And the most funny part is that he is just a random person streaming on twitch with poor amount of followers and will never get any success or be popular as if just filming himself with a camera while playing games would make him famous and he won’t find anyone literally working for free doing quality video editing :rofl:

And the most funny part is that he is just a random person streaming on twitch with poor amount of followers and will never get any success or be popular as if just filming himself with a camera while playing games would make him famous and he won’t find anyone literally working for free doing quality video editing :rofl:

Scary.

That being said, I actually suggested to a newbie on another thread to try their luck at the BRs.

I must not have had my morning coffee yet.

Scary.

That being said, I actually suggested to a newbie on another thread to try their luck at the BRs.

I must not have had my morning coffee yet.

I don’t know if they are serious or trolling but some people have brain problems.

Who the hell would make 3 videos and thumbnails for 5€, he could ask for our credit card, it would make more sense than his request :rofl:

Archived