Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now, we'll notify you as soon as this changes

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! This means that your gigs became unqualified. Have you recently had a drop in any of your stats or some bad reviews or cancellations? If so, that’s probably why the feature was taken away. I hope this helps!

Hi there! This means that your gigs became unqualified. Have you recently had a drop in any of your stats or some bad reviews or cancellations? If so, that’s probably why the feature was taken away. I hope this helps!

I think you have to wait 2 months

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

• Like 18

• 2 months later...
On 4/8/2021 at 12:16 AM, porehseo said:

Did this happened to you too my friend? And after 2 months it came back to you?
If you have any experience, I would like to hear about it?

I got my gig suddenly become unqualified, eventhough there is no cancellation, no late deliveries happened. Still got 5 star review, still got some tip and repeat order. Just suddenly it become unqualified and I lost all my gig promoted features. And also my gig rank, has been thrown out until the last page, for all keyword, for all gig.

I have checked with customer support, but they said my gig was fine and my account was fine.
There is not violation of ToS or anything, it just suddenly being thrown off at the last page for everything, like my gig is something become bad.

So, if you ever happened something like that and have the experience of when it can come back, I would like to hear about that.

Thank you, I appreciate your help.

• Like 18
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

Same here. I got the promoted gigs feature a few months ago. After 2 days, I received a notification that my gigs are unqualified and can't be promoted anymore without any drop in my gig's performance. Until now, my statistics not only have been decreased but they have been increased even more. Not a single cancelation from December. Everything is at 100% and my overall rating is 4,9 but yet I haven't got the promoted feature back. I doubt I'll ever get it again. 

Edited by paschalisblack
  • Like 18

4 hours ago, gunawanguan said:

I got my gig suddenly become unqualified, eventhough there is no cancellation, no late deliveries happened. Still got 5 star review, still got some tip and repeat order. Just suddenly it become unqualified and I lost all my gig promoted features. And also my gig rank, has been thrown out until the last page, for all keyword, for all gig.

There was another thread that discussed something similar to this and then Fiverr CS said something about promoted gigs also go on rotation, so perhaps it will return soon for you.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, paschalisblack said:

Every is at 100% and my overall rating is 4,9 but yet I haven't got the promoted feature back. I doubt I'll ever get it again. 

A lot of others are experiencing something similar to this, but Fiverr CS responded something about algorithm. So perhaps in due time it will return back. Here is the thread:

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, theratypist said:

A lot of others are experiencing something similar to this, but Fiverr CS responded something about algorithm. So perhaps in due time it will return back. Here is the thread:

Thank you my friend.
Let me check that thread.

• Like 18

Same Issue. I have lost the Gig Promotion Feature on 16th June Morning and since then all my Gigs pushed back to the last Pages. In between till now I have completed 10 Orders with Eight 5 Star reviews but I still didnt get the Gig Promotion Feature again. Hopefully, I get it Sooner.

• Like 18

• 2 months later...
On 7/6/2021 at 4:57 AM, davidstrongvo said:

• Your Gig has at least 20 reviews.

This is not happened all the time i think.

My one of gig is promoted from 2 months before that i had only 6 reviews instead of my other better reviewded gig is not promoted yet. 

However, i have observed that during that work, i have received a bad 2.7 review ( buyer lied about his comments, he sent me revison with additional work and not wanted to pay for, i email to CS to chekc and they believed me) my promoted gig is still running but less order...

just share my experience.. thanks

• Like 17

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

What the hell is going on? My earnings were good enough! Suddenly promotion has been disabled and all gigs are down! No new clients! Even there is no cancelation or bad rating! After a few days, I got back my promotion option and within a few hours it was again disabled! And then after about 3 months, I got back it! Within just a few hours it's again disabled! What's going on with me!! I'm not getting a single new client and my earnings are almost nill! Why fiverr started the option and why did they disable this option? I have no idea!

Screenshot 2023-01-13 22.59.47 copy.png

Screenshot 2023-01-13 225922.png

• Like 12