How to get first order please let me know

amzad_acca

Share your gig social media and proper way buyer request regular active fiverr forum.i hope you problem sovle

Just to clarify, being active on the Fiverr forum does NOT lead to sales. Posting regularly has no impact at all. However, reading the advice of those who has gone before here does.

There are no magic “Buyer” fairies living in the forum.

Marketing is everything right now. Share your gig on social media, with your friends and relatives.
Create at least 3-4 different subcategory gig so you will find more buyer requests, send a nice offer Note: copy-paste might not work.
All the best

Just to clarify, being active on the Fiverr forum does NOT lead to sales. Posting regularly has no impact at all. However, reading the advice of those who has gone before here does.

@janeeditor thanks for your valuable comments and what I realize by having your comments is that I have to be a good reader in fiverr to get precise advice and update myself .

No one know that when you will get the first order. Patience is the main key of fiverr success,

thank you,

thanks for your support and the suggestion you have given to me is absolutely correct.

moreover, to become patience is the one of the golden rule which you perfectly mentioned in here.

Thank you for your valuable comments

Archived