Work as most for practice as for the money still hard to get a gig

darkforce1980

work as most for practice as for the money still hard to get a gig? yes it could be nice to make a lillte extra but have a fuldtime job., so I do not really need to work more … but I like to develop myself. cause I do not work to stay at the level I am.

I ofter think you leard more by to somthing you are not doing every day. so i thought working with people all over the world. So far the only practice I got in here was to make a gig without gettig it … simple trying to do the work without gettig the gig … of cause I did apply for it … but never got word back… Anyway hope you have more lucky helping somone fixing a problem 🙂

Your English is little bit off.

What do you do?

What are you trying to achieve?

well I work in the machine industry. … and what I want to Achiece ?.. well I trying to get inspired and practice my skills. many of me beste project start by somone have some problem …one of my last project was my boss wish for a better calculate price on an machin before it even is done on the computer… and I already have made a lot of what what needed to make it happen in some small just for fun project …and a lillte extra work and a few people to give constructive criticism to make it better then i could have done by myself. I want more of that … and want to be prepared for greater challenges in the future

Archived