Music Forum Contest - March Winners!

fvrrmusic

Oh my god! 😱
I can´t even say a word!! This means a lot to me @fvrrmusic and all the people who have made this happen! It was an absolutely pleassure participating against such talented musicians/producers from all over the World.
Thank you so much, I am truly amazed!

P.s.: Consider that next sample done :hugs:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m excited to announce the winners of the first music & audio forum contest! Watch here:

1st Place: @loftprod Loftprod Fiverr

2nd Place: @officialdjsid Officialdjsid Fiverr

3rd Place: @remonbeeftink1 Remonbeeftink Fiverr

Huge round of applause to all those that submitted something for this contest! It was a challenge, and every one of you made something incredibly unique.

Due to all the awesome submissions, we decided to hand out prizes for 2nd and 3rd places too. Looks like everyone enjoyed this… so how about we keep it going?! Maybe @loftprod can provide us with the next sample? Stay tuned…

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.7eb256120b3ff3f804732e266975acdd.jpg

Oh my god! 😱

I can´t even say a word!! This means a lot to me @fvrrmusic and all the people who have made this happen! It was an absolutely pleassure participating against such talented musicians/producers from all over the World.

Best of luck man. God bless you!

Oh my god! 😱

You did an incredible job! I hope that more buyers begin to recognize your work on here.

Oh my god! 😱

Congratulations! best of luck.

Oh my god! 😱

P.s.: Consider that next sample done :hugs: Good luck

Archived