Does the reviews will delete from profile if I remove a gig

Your Account will be there when you decide to come back, but if you have active gigs and not active on Fiverr, they will pause your gig for a while

Sorry you are not understanding my question…

Actually I have a graphics designing gig I got 1 star review and a 5 star review but I’m not getting much impressions and clicks, so just decided to pause or delete this gig, I have this question If I delete or pause that gig the reviews from that gig will remain on the profile or will be deleted ?

• Like 3

Actually I have a graphics designing gig I got 1 star review and a 5 star review but I’m not getting much impressions and clicks, so just decided to pause or delete this gig, I have this question If I delete or pause that gig the reviews from that gig will remain on the profile or will be deleted ?

No reviews cannot be deleted.

• Like 2

Even if you delete the gig the reviews remain visible on your account.

• Like 5

Ahh stop repeating the exact same info everyone!

It’s already been said at least 10 times that deleting a gig won’t remove its reviews, so there’s no need to keep repeating that info. Thanks!

• Like 2