I'm very new in fiverr

gazzali_designz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @gazzali_designz. I’ve included a link to a great post for improving gigs. The author of this post states that this list is not for making gigs, but it does have a ton of great information, and it also links to some other great posts that you may find helpful. Best of luck!

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Thank you so much for your kind information

you have to be active both fiver and Fiverr forum more and more.

Uh, NO. Stop repeating advice that has no merit. There is NO correlation between being active on the forum and getting orders, rank, impressions or clicks. Also, just being on the Fiverr site staring at your computer hoping you get a “knock” as you guys call them or an order is not productive. This goes for ALL of you who regurgitated this nonsense “advice”.

share your gig to several social media

Just spamming your Gig link is not how you get orders or become successful here either. I have NEVER put my link on social media in my 8 years here.

GG

Thanks for the correction 🙂

Hello @gazzali_designz. I’ve included a link to a great post for improving gigs. The author of this post states that this list is not for making gigs, but it does have a ton of great information, and it also links to some other great posts that you may find helpful. Best of luck!

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Ohh, it’s so much helpful. Thanks a lot

If that is the only thing you wish to achieve by using the forum, then please just save yourself the trouble and stop posting. It is not going to work. There are very few buyers here, and the forum runs on a different platform than the Fiverr marketplace. What you do here will NOT impact your placement or your performance on Fiverr itself. If you come here to search for tips to improve your gig, that is just fine. Please use the search function first to make it easier for yourself. However, po…

Ignore people that spamming being active on forum etc… If their advice worked why would they be here without any reviews ? Being active on forum means read the topics, specially “tips for seller” section. And sharing on social media doesn’t mean spamming but market your service. Like how normal businesses market themselves

Archived