I'm very new in fiverr

gazzali_designz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fast think is, you have to be active both fiver and Fiverr forum more and more. Number two is, share your gig to several social media in this case you can learn some social media marketing. The last is, Reply Bayer request don’t copy past. Continue doing this 👍

you have to be active both fiver and Fiverr forum more and more.

Uh, NO. Stop repeating advice that has no merit. There is NO correlation between being active on the forum and getting orders, rank, impressions or clicks. Also, just being on the Fiverr site staring at your computer hoping you get a “knock” as you guys call them or an order is not productive. This goes for ALL of you who regurgitated this nonsense “advice”.

share your gig to several social media

Just spamming your Gig link is not how you get orders or become successful here either. I have NEVER put my link on social media in my 8 years here.

GG

And you have to be patient enough

Unit image and best description when opening fiverr gig

First of all you need to have fiverr active 24 hours a day

No, you do NOT have to be “active” on Fiverr 24 hours a day.

Have you been awake since January when you joined Fiverr? How is that working if you have?

STOP giving BAD advice. There is NO way to be “active on Fiverr” 24/7. And, being active is NOT how you get orders.

I would like to know what guru or insider told you being active on Fiverr all day and night is how you get successful.

GG

Archived