Buyer is not responding, the deadline is over

upalwazed

Try using resolution center to increase the time. Cancelling order is not a good thing. I’m suffering more than a month due to order cancellation. It’s better to give it a try rather than late delivery or cancelling the order.

Thank you very much. He is a new buyer and doesn’t understand what I am asking from him. Tries to increase the time but he isn’t responding about that too. Gave a request and asked him to increase time

Thank you very much. He is a new buyer and doesn’t understand what I am asking from him. Tries to increase the time but he isn’t responding about that too. Gave a request and asked him to increase time

If the buyer is totally unresponsive after a few attempts then talk to CS and see if they will just cancel the whole thing as there is no good end if they are not interested.

🙂

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, mhtuhin said:

I also face the same problem

image.png.baf0f9819833032b23758ca75aeec8e6.png

You have awaken the dead thread !

If you have any question post your own new topic rather then raising it in someone else's Topic !

Although I don't think you are in any problem as I see buyer has just inquired about your service and did not place any order yet !

@karmadesigns  @zahid_khan_67 @sk_moni You are replying to 4 months old thread and I guess buyer and seller has already settled the situation !

Archived